Does Anyone Know Of A Good Host?

If you want to pay for hosting, I'm with CIHost they are ok. I've got the unix *special* plan (not really special) 3Gb of space, 20GB of transfer, I pay $69 every 3 months, but I'm moving in less then 2 months to a friend of mine which will host me for free, 10GB of space and 60GB transfer a month and such other regular features.

I got a bunch of other hosting companys depending on what you want, not many free ones if thats what you want.

Someone told me about www.dominet.com ...it looks like it's pretty good...:D I'm not looking for fee hosts....at least that's not my primary goal. I'm working on the plans for a pretty large site, that may or may not see the light of day, and I was just looking for a larger host that's similar to hosttyme....but better...:D

I always say that hosting companies are like cars and women... if you find a great one, keep it for life!

I've tried several hosts and all have disappointed but the one I use now: Host4Profit. Originally, I thought, "Hey! They pay you $10 a month for everyone you send to them... I'll try that... What the hell." Then I found out that they not only pay you to host with them, they offer everything you could need.

For $24.95 a month, you can't beat it. I have 4 domains hosting with them (2 mine, 2 other clients), so basically they pay me to host there. Not bad, eh?

Moreover, it wasn't until I hit some brick walls that I found out how good they really are. I needed some MySQL and PHP stuff installed on the server. I wrote to their tech support, wound up talking with the owner and he's been doing my tech support and installing things for me ever since.

Not to gush, but being the web fiend that I am, I can't help but say nothing but incredible things about these guys. Even if they didn't offer $10 per month for everyone you send to them, I'd still use them and will probably never host anywhere else.

Home: Here

Features List: Here

FAQ: Here

Mind you, this is not an advertisement. I'm just excited as hell to have found a hosting company that gives you just about everything you ask for without charging you for every little thing.

Enjoy! :)