Tiger Woods wins 2005 Masters Tournament

The drought is over. After going winless in his last 10 majors, Tiger Woods has won his fourth green jacket. After taking the lead early on Sunday, Woods made a birdie on the first playoff hole to defeat a resilient Chris DiMarco and win the 2005 Masters.

Fox Sports

That shot on the 16th.............surreal. Well done tiger :D

585756374[/snapback]

Yup... that was amazing. The ball just sat there for a few seconds right on the edge, and then some supernatural force pushed it in. :yes:

woah. wanst he down by 3 or 4 yesterday?

585756443[/snapback]

he had like a 9 shot swing in one round. this morning (3rd round), tiger shot 65 and chris shot 74.

congratulations tiger. one of the most exciting masters i've seen.

That shot was phenomenal! Like a miracle or some witch nearby was willing it in by some spell or something. It just stood there at the edge of the hole... For a few seconds too...

At first I saw the chip I was like, nah... Bad shot, then it just rolled... Magic!

That shot was phenomenal! Like a miracle or some witch nearby was willing it in by some spell or something. It just stood there at the edge of the hole... For a few seconds too...

At first I saw the chip I was like, nah... Bad shot, then it just rolled... Magic!

585758759[/snapback]

I think all the explosions when Bill Murray was trying to kill all the gophers is what knocked it in. :D

That will be one of the classic shots of all time, without it he would have lost by one and no playoff (assuming all others things stayed equal, of course).

I am not really into golf, but I switched over from a basketball game, and WHOA that shot Tiger did was like amazing! After I saw that set there and watched the rest?.man that chip :omg:g:

Anyone have a video of this 16th hole?  I really want to see it.

585759109[/snapback]

unfortunately not, but i must say it was really impressive :yes:

i am glad tiger won again.

Could be a turning point for tiger i've always admired him. Lots of competition against him nowadays. Like Vijay Singh, Ernie Els etc