)=->6000<-=(

:D Yay! I get another star! lol. The first step to recovery is admitting you have you an addiction. I have a problem! :p Thank you guys, i have no idea what I would do without this great community. You've helped me out so much! Gotta love you neowin!!!

I don't think I've ever written 6,000 lines in IRC chat and I've been using IRC for like 8 years. Congrats on the milestone but I just don't even see how it is possible. Do you work/school or just happen to have a job where you can post all day. I spend mucho amounts of time on the net but spend it mostly trollin' and readin' news and such instead of posting on the fabolous neowin.

This post isn't a rant or bash so I hope nobody takes it in that way. I just want to know how people find the time to be able to do accomplish this so that I may be able to better serve my time.

:D Yay! I get another star! lol. The first step to recovery is admitting you have you an addiction. I have a problem! :p Thank you guys, i have no idea what I would do without this great community. You've helped me out so much! Gotta love you neowin!!!

585756608[/snapback]

Yea, I mean congrats and all, but come on, how do you post that much in one year. Just like cmove, he has like 100,000 posts in barely over a year. Just make sure you are going for quality and not quantity (not pointing any fingers at insanekiwi)

Yea, I mean congrats and all, but come on, how do you post that much in one year.  Just like cmove, he has like 100,000 posts in barely over a year.  Just make sure you are going for quality and not quantity (not pointing any fingers at insanekiwi)

585759184[/snapback]

yea thanks for that. been here over 3 years and in case you didnt know my story ima post it again for you retard. so much for picking on other users smacktard. better read the rules.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=257101&hl=