FC Bayern - Chelsea

Im very confident that bayern will come thro.. into semi finals!

And here is a little movie made by me to fire up ALL THE FC BAYERN FANS!

http://rapidshare.de/files/1222340/Movie.wmv.html

(11.5MB)

on the bottom of the site click Free.....and on the next page you have the download link...but u must wait 40 seconds till it allows you to download it

have fun :)

For that they will have to deal with Chelsea's defence and win 2-0. But if Chelsea scores, it might be close to impossible, although if they could pull that one they would deserve the cup. Can't wait to watch the game, it should be awesome.

that last minute penalty might play a very important part in the match

585760240[/snapback]

i agree..

and bayern should play HASHEMIAN!!

hes in a great shape...scored 2 goals for us(iran) Vs. japan in WC Q...and hes just CRAVING for a chance...bayern needs a spark...i really believe vahid can give them that...hes a GREAT player...bayern should give him a chance...besides..i really don like chelsea...

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

I ain't a Chelsea fan, but I always support English teams in the Champions League. Franky Lampard will score both goals for Chelsea and they'll win 2-1, just my verdict.

and what do you say about my little movie??

585761075[/snapback]

it wont even let me download your little movie :(

hope ya win chelsea :yes:

it wont even let me download your little movie :(

hope ya win chelsea :yes:

585761503[/snapback]

read my instruction how to download.. :)

on the bottom of the site click Free.....and on the next page you have the download link...but u must wait 40 seconds till it allows you to download it

i'm waiting for an exiciting match, which will end, let's say 4:2 to bayerna and penalty shoot-out at the end of the game. that would be awesome :wow:

i can't see Bayern doing it, they were pretty tame against 'Gladbach at the weekend, but talking big after the game... typical Bayern M?nchen :oo

however with Makaay & Pizzaro back in the mix, anything could happen... :blink::

i'm looking forward to this one: c'mon Chelsea... :pp

i want bayern to win but it's kinda hard to see chelsea conceding 2 goals and without scoring a goal..

585760386[/snapback]

^^ Yep Agree ^^

^^ Yep Agree ^^

585764172[/snapback]

thirded, i cant bring myself to support that self loving attempt at a football club, english or not.

Bayern were never that convincing... :p

they were always chasing the game :p

hopefully they'll stumble in the Bundesliga also :p

c'mon VFB Stuttgart & Schalke 04 :D

and for good measure - c'mon tha Glasgow Celtic

i think if they had 1 more minute they would have won 4-2. They were comming on strong at the very end

585766985[/snapback]

If ... if ... if ...

If 1 more minute ... Chelski still go to next round

That's all

:whistle:

Cracking game, Chelsea are such a well rounded team though was surprised they lost that match in that end, Would like to see them go all the way, nice to see an English team on form in Europe,