aiport took away my shuffle

Oh well it's for the best of it, we'd rather be safe than sorry  :o

585770821[/snapback]

"it's for the best of it, we'd rather be safe than sorry??????

Wtf are you on about?

How the fcuk can an ipod shuffle be a "weapon"??? Don't be so bloody stupid. Next they'll be saying the zipper on your flies is dangerous!

Jees, I feel sorry for your Country. That patriot act has certainly got you Americans running scared over there!

You don't even realise you're being controlled by an administration determined to turn you all into scared little rabbits and calling you all terr-ists!. :(

Looks like the "real terr-ists" finally won then and took your democracy away from you! :rolleyes:

hmm i see little brats on the plane with them all the time. of course i dont have a shuffle big pos but i do have an ipod mini and have always been able to take that on.

The last time I checked the patriot act was to get uninformed wire taps...It has NOTHING to do with planes or airports.

Sorry your country didnt teach you how to read.

http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html

585770951[/snapback]

Ok I'm wrong about that. But your administration has got you all running scared. You're scared of your own shadows and they have all got you suspecting each other. Which is sad, because America is a nice Country with nice people. Just your leaders are screwing you all.

yeah i found that weird too, they gave me a metal fork but a plastic knife on the plane. In my opinion you can stab someone just as hard with a fork.

585770878[/snapback]

Yeah. I don't get that either. They should just give you gloves and let you eat by hand.

Yea I shaking in my boots overhere because I live in America...

Please, the only time I hear about terrorism, or even care about it is when I turn on the news, or people like you remind me of it...

I'm more scared of global warming then I am about my administration.

Do you ever contribute with information to a thread,? All you do is make pointless posts. and Never help anyone out. You just spam your way through the boards.

Yay! E-drama.

Lets be fair, he wasn't asking for help, it's a discussion. Posts with information arn't required. Your post wasn't very informative nor was it helpfull. Contradiction ^_^.

Keep the peace

Edit: Not trying to stir anything just being pedantic

haha, that sucks man, I feel sorry for you and your country on how they think an mp3 player can be used as a weapon.. lol... its so stupid b/c someone who is well trained could kill someone in a spilt second without any weapon at all :blink: bah, whatever happened to the good old days *which was 6 years ago* lol

Ok I'm wrong about that. But your administration has got you all running scared. You're scared of your own shadows and they have all got you suspecting each other. Which is sad, because America is a nice Country with nice people. Just your leaders are screwing you all.

585770979[/snapback]

I agree! Well said :)

Hmmm, very tempted to point out how stupidly idiotic the way that America is handling airport security seems since 9/11. Could even point out that they are causing more hysteria than needed.

But I won't, cos I'm nice! :)

haha, on the official list of banned items , it has a speargun listed. My question is A) Who actually owns a speargun, and B) would be stupid enough to try to take it onboard as a carry-on??

Next there going to be taking your shoe laces making you dress in bubblesuits and handcuffing you to the chair.

haha, on the official list of banned items , it has a speargun listed.  My question is A) Who actually owns a speargun, and B) would be stupid enough to try to take it onboard as a carry-on??

585771258[/snapback]

Its probably just on the books in case anyone actually tries.

This really is ridiculous!! Are they really stupid enough to think that you are bringing an iPod shuffle on a plain* to stab people with!? Honestly, if you were going to do such a thing you would bring a slightly better weapon than that! I'm sure the security staff at that air port have some strange mental illness, lets just hope its not contageous...

*Cant spell plane... Mergh.. :pinch:

This really is ridiculous!! Are they really stupid enough to think that you are bringing an iPod shuffle on a plain to stab people with!?  Honestly, if you were going to do such a thing you would bring a slightly better weapon than that! I'm sure the security staff at that air port have some strange mental illness, lets just hope its not contageous...

585771335[/snapback]

Im thinking its more to do with the malicious software that can be stored on it or something along the technology lines. I dont think the reason it was took off him was for it having the potential to be a weapon.

EDIT: Im wrong. Slate me :p

Edited by Martyn

Im thinking its more to do with the malicious software that can be stored on it or something along the technology lines. I dont think the reason it was took off him was for it having the potential to be a weapon.

585771346[/snapback]

they didnt take it away becuase they thought it had viruses or dangerous things on it. They explained to me that it could be used to stab people. Which makes somewhat sense, I actually tried just now it could peirce through your skin.

^^^^^

see that post?