Liverpool Go Through!

Woohoooo ... i cant believe liverpool held on even with several injuries.. :D

are the highlights on tv tonight? no MOTD ?

585771204[/snapback]

MOTD is for FA Cup and Prem games only. Check the TV guide for ITV im sure there will be highlights.

I watched it on the internet though :p

MOTD is for FA Cup and Prem games only. Check the TV guide for ITV im sure there will be highlights.

I watched it on the internet though  :p

585771214[/snapback]

they had MOTd on last week for the highlights of champions league..

btw. where did u watch it on the internet?

they had MOTd on last week for the highlights of champions league..

btw. where did u watch it on the internet?

585771247[/snapback]

Did they really have MOTD highlights?

LfcStreams is were I got my stream link but there are lots of similar sites which provide the same service.

Dammit, just means Chelsea will get to the final :(

585771263[/snapback]

How can you be sure? Juventus were the favourites to win the quarter final so why cant Liverpool do it again???

YNWA

Fate?

Compare 1978 with 2005. The Pope died in both years. The team which won the league also beat liverpool in the league cup final (in 78 was Nots Forest, '05 was Cheatski, I mean Chelsea), however Liverpool went on to win the Euro cup in 1978, so how 2005 :)

Fate?

Compare 1978 with 2005. The Pope died in both years. The team which won the league also beat liverpool in the league cup final (in 78 was Nots Forest, '05 was Cheatski, I mean Chelsea), however Liverpool went on to win the Euro cup in 1978, so how 2005 :)

585771422[/snapback]

Thats very interesting! I hope we win the CL!

Didn't see the match coz i was at a concert but i was checking the score. So now its an all-england semi-final between liverpool and chelsea which means a guaranteed place in the final for an english team! AC Milan should be put through by UEFA and they'll be playing PSV.