Martial Arts

Does anybody here except me train any kind/variety of martial arts? I'm just curious you know - if I could find a decent opponent for a nunchaku friendly combat sparring :D . Capoeiritas also welcome to post :ninja:

I studied WingChun for 4 years, its only consisiting of 3 forms.

"It take a few years to know, but a life time to master."

my Sifu at the time and the only one i studied under.

http://www.chongskungfu.com/

He teaches a rare form of martial art for advanced students called

"White Eyebrow" I never stood taht long to take the advance forms of White Eyebrow, but from what i saw him demonstrate in this rare art, is that it's very impressive and relies on speed not power.

to me:

Power = Force x Speed <--- or something like that i cant remember ;)

As for me I study MMA - Mixed Martial Arts. Take the unpredictable nature of Capoeira, mix it with the force of Karate and the speed of Muay Thay and you'll get my fighting style :ninja:

Bruce Lee put it best when he reffered to punching or low kicks ( what he really practised, the only high kicks he ever did wer for his movies)

"Like the cobra, your strike should be felt before it is seen" :yes:

I studied WingChun for 4 years, its only consisiting of 3 forms.

"It take a few years to know, but a life time to master."

my Sifu at the time and the only one i studied under.

http://www.chongskungfu.com/

He teaches a rare form of martial art for advanced students called

"White Eyebrow" I never stood taht long to take the advance forms of White Eyebrow, but from what i saw him demonstrate in this rare art, is that it's very impressive and relies on speed not power.

to me:

Power = Force x Speed <--- or something like that i cant remember ;)

585776533[/snapback]

haha isn't "Wingchun" what Napoleon Dynamite said that he studied? I just thought that was a joke...I guess not :)

I did "American Freestyle Karate" for a few years...but quite because it interfered with basketball and the other school things I did.