anyone made xp x64 dvd covers ?

has anyone made an xp pro x64 dvd cover, i wanna find a nice one, print it out, put it in a dvd case and put my cd in the case.

attached is a xp sp2 cover that i modified slightly by adding "sp2 integrated" to it.

post-12070-1113647645_thumb.jpg

someone else did all that design, i just added the text "with service pack 2", the black and white on the back cover is me hiding the serial using paint lol.

there is a red version of this, which says 64bit edition on cdcovers, but the quality of the image is rubbish, the image is 55k.

anyone have a good cover for x64?

this took a sh!tload of time to make:

:cool:

as you can see...all the text has been redone(right side), and the whole, entire right side gradient has been changed...along with part of the left side....

you left an ugly patch below the product key...now its less visible.

post-63991-1113675197_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alpha2004

red edition...

i dont like it, perhaps you might

removed due to ugly factor reaching critical levels...

Edited by Alpha2004

there's a few available on cdcovers.cc

585782968[/snapback]

Ouch...As soon as I went to that site to download a cover, my anti-virus freaked out with tons of warnings that wouldn't stop until I closed down the site!

It turned out to be this:

Description:

This adware creates a folder in the Program files folder and drops then a file in the Windows system folder of an affected system.

It waits for active Internet connection and then downloads files from the following Web sites:

static.windupdates.com

http://www.windupdates.com

this took a sh!tload of time to make:

:cool:

as you can see...all the text has been redone(right side), and the whole, entire right side gradient has been changed...along with part of the left side....

you left an ugly patch below the product key...now its less visible.

585784287[/snapback]

as nice as it is the version called "64-bit edition" is for the itanium version of xp. the amd64 em64t version of xp is called "Windows XP Professional x64" with the lowercase x intended. ;)

as nice as it is the version called "64-bit edition" is for the itanium version of xp. the amd64 em64t version of xp is called "Windows XP Professional x64" with the lowercase x intended.  ;)

585784445[/snapback]

bah, if anybody wants the psd with all the text layers, pm me

Can you make it in a Printable format?

585785028[/snapback]

no clue what you mean by printable

methinks its already ready to print, but not sure