[ Matrix Game ] Path Of Neo!

Shiny Entertainment is currently working on another Matrix game , there isn't much information about this game but when you look at the name you can guess you play Neo ;).

A few things that the game maybe can be like:

1.) A game that picks up where ETM ( Enter The Matrix ) Left off but then with Neo & ( Trinity? , Morphues? ).

2.) An offline/online RPG like "The Matrix Online"

3.) A First Person Shooter :p

4.) An Adventure Game

5.) Just Another Movie2Game type of Game That Sucks.

Yeah, Neo doesn't use guns that much (at all?) after the first movie. So I'd think it would mostly be hand-to-hand combat in third person mode.

i recall having read some little blurb about this in pcgamer or somewhere. you play as Neo (of course), and you play through everything he experiences in the movies, and probably things that happen in between them as well.

Neo is supposed to be the hero who represents the ultimate good. If he used guns, it would destroy is character's appearance.

They should show the path of another "The One".

I've read it in a magazine that the game was the same type of Enter The Matrix.

It said that Path of Neo is a sort of Enter The Matrix "fixed". Better graphics, better gameplay, better AI, more enimies, no linear story and best of all... we control Neo! :)

plz let it not be another bore fest like ETM. Must have wire-fu, that would rock, *slow motion mini jump into air* *swift kick to agent groin* *agent flys off into oblivion*

all movie games and game movies suck. except for maybe battle of middlearth

585795013[/snapback]

Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.

Add that to your list of games that are based on movies that does not suck. (Y)

yeah riddick was a great game.

all the matrix games suck to date.

i would have thought the wachouski's with all thier money from the trilogy would choose a better studio to make thier game.

Maybe this game will have fun? Har har har!

Really I'm expecting nothing from this game, I really think its a bad idea for them even to sink anymore money into the matrix, and looking at the lackluster sales and subs for the MMO it seems everyone is in agreement on that.