Set *.swf as wallpaper background

yes..if u know a lil bit of HTML... save the attached file in the same folder as the swf file..then open the HTML file in notepad (by draggin n dropping or whtever) and change the change every ".swf" to your swf filename (eg: water.swf -> xyz.swf) change all instances and save the file (as html not txt)....once uve done this..go to windows background settings (desktop, rightclick-> properties) and browse for the html file..and click ok....u might have to turn on active desktop...cheers

back.html

It's possible, as the last post showed, but it's REALLY slow, from what I've heard...

585796910[/snapback]

yes..tht is true...takes up too much CPU time..and not to say it does get pretty old pretty fast ;)

Ive done it before with those clouds that pop when you hover your mouse over them. Slows your computer down tons, it also makes noises which is VERY annoying. I was like 10 though when I did it so the stupidity is understandable....

However, for an interactive desktop, this is a fantastic idea! Make a webpage with the flash on, then simply set your wallpaper to that webpage file!