• Radeon
    • Matrox Parhelia / other Matrox
    • Riva TNT2 / TNT
    • Others

Gotta be specific:

Desktop: PNY Geforce4 Ti4400 128MB

Server: Matrox G200 32MB

Laptop: ATI Radeon 7500 64MB

PS: 3dfx cards ruled at their time. I can still buy a 3dfx 3500 TV full 16MB card with the Audio / Video Input and output here for 90$ and that card rules.

i got a matrox g400 max (32 mb) and love it, no faults, never fails!

but i may upgrade to new Matrox card for dx9, when released! i forget the name, though.

I have 3 comps (radeon, geforce2, geforce3, also have a voodoo 3 3500 thats just sitting there w/ other spare parts).. but I voted for radeon because the comp I'm using now has a radeon.

Originally posted by wattsja

VisionTek GeForce 2 Ti500 64MB

w0w.. where did you buy that.. me what :p

well i wussed out and only spent 300 for a visiontek gf4 ti4400 with clocks @ 310/625. it runs very smooth. waitiing for the new detonator set to implement better kinkiness =). i can wait though while i keep upgrading my shiat.

Originally posted by Faction

Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 [128 mb Version]

Btw, leadtek sucks, I hate that company, both the 3d cards I have bought from them in the past sucked.

You should have returned it then! I'm a completely satisfied Leadtek user! My card is in my Sig.

well my Abit Siluro GF3 TI200 is here kicking and doing great! i don't even need/want to upgrade that not even to AGP 8X cards even tho i'm getting a mobo with the KT400 chipset when it comes out in August... I got DDR400 ram and i wanna use it damn it! :)

Asus V8460 Ultra GeForce 4 4600, 128 MB DDR.

What can I say. I love the framerates, the anti-aliasing and the ability to see real-time, life-life images in 3D games.

Not to mention flicker-free use on the Samsung 240T 24" LCD monitor.

With support for 2 monitors right out of the box.... I could hook up a CRT monitor (some old 14" beater I have laying around) and have 2 desktops. Make it 3 with the TV-OUT option :)

Rage Mobility M1 8 mb ....lol.....368 3d marks...w00t!

Hopefully the Geforce4 go 440 in my new laptop on friday will make up for currently horrible mobile gaming solution.

PNY GeForce4 Ti4400

funny thing is, according to their website, the StarWars game is supposed to come bundled with the 4600, not the 4400 (at the time I bought it). Mine came bundled with the StarWars game....go figure???