Lewis knocks out Tyson

72 members have voted

1. 1. Lewis knocks out Tyson

• Lewis
    • Tyson
    • Draw

Tonight could very well be the end of a career, so who do you think is going to win and why?

Me personally I think it's going to be Lewis cos since getting out of Prison Tyson hasn't really been challenged in the ring aside from fighting Holyfield and to be quite frank, mentally the man is a wreck and it shows in his style, all offence and he tends to lead with his chin which is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

I think the majority of people are only going to watch it because it will be a freak show. Tyson will go all out if he doesn't get his own way.

my bet is on tyson he may have been mentally recked but right now his mind is on winning this fight his career rides on it:rambo: plus i like his eat em alive attitude:evil:

tyson is the most ferocious, most vicious, most ruthless boxer that have ever walk the face of the earth. he want louis heart and to eat it too. ;)

tyson will win, he has nothing to lose, and he is mentally screwed up, therfore he will go in there with a greater confidence and tear lewis down to china town!

but.. i may be totally wrong!

Tyson :) b/c he has waited years to get back to the top of the world :D and plus since he has problems and like Dazzla said he will go all out if he doesn't get his way so this match will be something to remember :)

Originally posted by Dazzla

For people in the UK, what time does the fight start?

well the fight is supposed to start at 10, but the actual match prolly wont start until around 12.30-1

Damn you WickedKiten, I was just gonna start this poll untill i saw this, :D Yeah I know it was a bit late but im all syched now.

Tyson will whoop Lewis' ass in 3, ;), just because he wants it more.

Championship boxing is rigged. There is more money in the rematch and of course fight number three, so Tyson will win. Lewis will win the rematch and Tyson will be disqualified in the third fight (in about a year) and be "forced" to retire.

I don't need audio, watching it now live on pay-per-view :D :D or should i say waiting to watch it, i hope it starts soon. Its going to be a VERY good fight, i have a feeling.

Oh and id say Lewis will win! :) but it will be close.