2006 World Cup

Does anyone know when the groups are going to be drawn for the 2006 World Cup? I realize that all the qualifying needs to finish first, but I saw a date a while back as to when they are going to draw and put all the teams into their pools for the tournament and was wondering when that date is?

Does anyone know when the groups are going to be drawn for the 2006 World Cup?  I realize that all the qualifying needs to finish first, but I saw a date a while back as to when they are going to draw and put all the teams into their pools for the tournament and was wondering when that date is?

585819084[/snapback]

I like your avatar!! :rofl:

I thought these were the final groups.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...raw/default.stm

Group 6

ENGLAND

Poland

Austria

WALES

NORTHERN IRELAND

Azerbaijan

Should be an interesting group,

585833135[/snapback]

nooooooo, these are the qualifying stages!!!!!!! There are two more games that need playing for England, one vs Poland and another team. And those 'interesting' matches have already occured!!!!

nooooooo, these are the qualifying stages!!!!!!! There are two more games that need playing for England, one vs Poland and another team. And those 'interesting' matches have already occured!!!!

585833159[/snapback]

I thought so, :wacko: thanks for the clarification, I was confused whether I had seen those matches or not. :p