Amazing Dunk!

I don't think this has been posted before, and I'm not sure how old it is...But it was the first time I had seen it so I thought I'd post it....

VIDEO

I think that's from the 2000 olympics and it's Vin-sanity at his best. Seen it before but never get tired of it. Talk about getting posterized :omg:

lol I remember first time I saw that dunk, I was amazed. The guy ducks a little, but Vin literally just goes over him lol.

wow, i think he missed tho

585823634[/snapback]

He didn't miss. And the reason why it's imprseeive folks is the sick height he got on that jump. Yeah it's no fancy under and through the legs windmill reversre 360 (if that's even possible lol) but he jumped OVER a dude! C'mon. And it's in-game. Some may think T-Mac or Jamal Crawford throwing the ball off the backboard and dunking during a game is amazing but now EVERYONE tries that. I'd like to see someone else jump OVER someone during a game.

Edited by bigbluepride35

He didn't miss. And the reason why it's imprseeive folks is the sick height he got on that jump. Yeah it's no fancy under and through the legs windmill reversre 360 (if that's even possible lol) but he jumped OVER a dude! C'mon. And it's in-game. Some may think T-Mac or Jamal Crawford throwing the ball off the backboard and dunking during a game is amazing but now EVERYONE tries that. I'd like to see someone else jump OVER someone during a game.

585823664[/snapback]

vince carter did an off the backboard DUNK during the 05 denver all star game, t-mac only did a backboard-self-LAY-UP

vince carter did an off the backboard DUNK during the 05 denver all star game, t-mac only did a backboard-self-LAY-UP

585823723[/snapback]

No, he's done a dunk off the backboard before, not just a layup.

Yea the reason that I posted it wasn't because of the dunk itself, but it was the height that he jumped...That's just amazing. Sorry for posting a video so old but it's pretty wild.

you think it's not impressive. but he JUMPS over somebody... their like 6"7 man.. you try jumping over someone 5 feet tall :|

and even dunking (Y) awesome dunk.. but i've seen better

Too bad that is all we are good at. Dunking. Maybe if we played a little -D-, we'd win gold again :(

But, I remember watching that dunk. Vince Carter has got some ups, that is for sure