Post Nudes Of Yourself Online?

Would you post tasteful nudes of yourself online?  

992 members have voted

1. 1. Would you post tasteful nudes of yourself online?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

made that mistake once. a nonheterosexual member of this forum discovered the pictures and asked if he could 'keep them'. having a feminine screen name i thought he was a she and i agreed coz heck, nobody had thought i was attrative in the past. then i found out that it was a guy............only KINDA grossed out.

was only top half tho :p

I don't really see why this bothers people. Honestly, I have an incredibly high amount of gay people hit on me, at least 1 every 3-5 months in person I'd say, and I get it online a lot too, especially if I post pictures with little clothing on.

To me it's just a compliment. Most every one of them has been respectful about my heterosexuality upon learning about it. Coming from either gender, the words "You look really good," make me feel nice.

i would if i had huge boobies and a tight a$$. i would plaster myself everyone so other men can gawk at me all night long. man, just thinking about it gives me orgasm. then again, i am not drop dead, really, really ridiculously good looking. :laugh: