Pranks - Last Day Of School !

bah, kids are just stupid these days. They aren't doing anything creative. For my senior prank I put a car on the roof of my school. It was light, it was easy to take down and nothing was destroyed and the school didn?t care much, and they all knew it was me. As long as it isn?t destructive and creative and easy to take down, the school shouldn?t care.

the year before i graduated the seniors got 2 cows into the library and let out about 2000 grasshoppers into the school.

and for those of you that don't know cows won't go down steps. and the library was on the 2nd floor...

Lot's of stinkbombs and smoke flares. Keep setting off the fire alarms and call in bomb threats from school phones. And shoot fire works down the hallway when the classes are in.

We let out chickens all over the hallways. And we hid a rooster in the stairs after play practice one night. So in the morning... it was excellence! :D

The pig one was great btw!

In my senior year a bunch of kids put trip wire in various different places around the school building. One was at one of the entrances to the quad we had that can be seen from half the classrooms. It wasn't planned but our assistant dean of discipline ended up being one of the victims and it was witnessed by a good portion of the school. Also, one teacher told us of a prank that was pulled before we got to the school. Supposedly some kids basically disassembled a teacher's car and brought the exterior shell into the quad at our school. It doesn't seem like that big a feat except there wasn't any entrance to the school that could have logically fit the thing through.

Also, kudos on the pigs numbered 1,2,4.

our seniors decided to break into the school during the night and grafiti all over in bright green paint and the teachers cracked up and treatened to bring the police in

LOL Like the cow thing. To bad that my school only has a first floor, but its pretty big. (( Big enough to have two very large buildings and 10 Moble units. ))

No pranks from the year 11 at my school who finished today for exam leave. Im disappointed. Moan at dave 164 and Bingham for not creating any excitement.

I have a watch which can control tv's so in a lesson, we were watching tv, i turned the tv off and the teacher got really ticked off :laugh:

• 6 years later...

Ok so we did a 3 pronged attack:

1. Fake school posters. We had trips to USA and posters for A.B.O.U.T (abscence, behaviour, ??,uniform, ??) anyways we put our own up. Such as P.E.N.I.S. (Physical educations netball initiative scheme). The US trip was to Myanus with its glorious creak and rolling twin hills, also a trip down wet beaver creek and a few others Ive forgotten.

2. Milk chicken bombs - 6 or so glass jars, a few pints of milk and several chicken breasts. Seal the milk and chicken in an air tight jar and leave. 2 weeks later a smell worse than death will occur due to the pressure from the rotting food building and cracking the jar.

3. Kippers, stashed in random places just in case the milk chicken bombs werent enuff.

put Sodium Polyacrylate in the toilets. you can get packets for like .99 each at home depot and 1 or 2 will dry one tank out quick, or you can take a dump in 1 and have it in the tank also, seen 1 lb of the stuff sell for $20 online the site below has a clip to give you ideas ;)

http://www.teacherso...perPolymer.aspx

these could be cool also http://www.teacherso...ingSpheres.aspx

http://www.teachersource.com/Chemistry/GroBeastsPolymers/WaterGelCrystals.aspx

Get a group of friends and buy 3 pigs.

Paint a number on each of the three pigs. 1, 2, 4. No number 3. Let them loose in the school. They will look for number 3 forever :rofl:

ROFLMFAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!! I wish I had thought of something like this during my school days!

The whole leading cows upstairs thing also cracked me up!! :D

Set the school on fire. :shifty:

2001 Will remember us forever :cry:

The pigs and the 1, 2, 4 ....... ROFLMFAO!

• 5 years later...

There are 2 pranks we are going to do

put Styrofoam in ventilation system, snow everywhere

put baking soda in boiling room water system, and put vinegar into all toilets

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 123somebody said:

There are 2 pranks we are going to do

put Styrofoam in ventilation system, snow everywhere

put baking soda in boiling room water system, and put vinegar into all toilets

Welcome to Neowin! 

I'd stay away from anything pressurized eg the Boiler. Sounds expensive if it messes up. 

Jello mix in the toilet is a simple but effective one, too. 

On 4/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, 123somebody said:

put Styrofoam in the ventilation system, snow everywhere

That prank just sounds like being an ######, unless you guys are the one cleaning up the mess it leaves.

It's funny how the age of this thread has shown how little tolerant we've become of pranks the last 12-13 years.

Most of these things would have ended up with a slap on the wrist back then, now you'd either be expelled or charged with a crime.

• Like 1