[Champs League] Liverpool vs Milan

Who Will Win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Liverpool
    • A.C Milan

We've had a few polls running during the champions league on the board but I thought as its the final we should have one final one for this year.

Im predicting Milan 1-0 Liverpool

my heart say Liverpool but my head says it will be one step too far for them......

however, Come on the reds!!

On their night, liverpool can beat anyone, it just depends if 22nd May is their night!!

I would say Liverpool. Only because they are the underdogs and Ac didn't deserve to go through against PSV

LIVERPOOL

Obviously I'm saying The Reds, we have knocked out two of the top teams in Europe Juventus and Chelsea with great fans and a will to win I don't see why we can't beat A.C Milan. They looked rattled against PSV very lucky, they looked average. They do have quality through their side but if we turn up then there's no doubt we'll give them a fright.

I just cannot wait for the game to Kick Off. Roll on 25th of May. I'll be singing from morning till evening,

WALK ON WALK ON

WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART

AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

i really want liverpool to win. i'm not a liverpool supporter, but i think it'd be great for the club and for the country if they did win.

unfortunately, they may end up 5th in the premiership and therefore will not be able to defend their (deserved?) title.

even as a man united fan, i really, REALLY want liverpool to win.

...still ****ing scousers though...

lol @ your_hero

i'm also a man united supporter and i'd like to see liverpool win. but, i think milan will win this match-up either 1-0 or 0-0 and win on penaltys, again lol

I want to see Liverpool win too. I support Fulham but my dad has supported them for about 45 years so theyve always been popular at home.

my heart say Liverpool but my head says it will be one step too far for them......

however, Come on the reds!!

On their night, liverpool can beat anyone, it just depends if 22nd May is their night!!

585887055[/snapback]

i am wanting liverpool, i hope they can do it but i think it will be Milan 2-1 who will win it :(

585887055[/snapback]

22nd May wont be thier night but 25th May will be :)

Come on Liverpool!!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone

• 2 weeks later...