hotmail

currently i can access my emaill by hotmail.anyone else have the same problem?i get this message

We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or relate specifically to your account, but the machine that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status.

We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by youm0nt

currently i can access my emaill by hotmail.anyone else have the same problem?i get this message

We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or relate specifically to your account, but the machine that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status.

We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

it never happend too me... i got my account about 3 years now...:D

I am on a AMD Machine :p

Most likely, one of their many servers went down, so only people who have their accounts on that server are affected. Thank god I just stick with my yahoo mail.

[sARCASM]

Yeah I have this problem too, been having it for years. I think finally they may be fixing it! ;)

[/sARCASM]

i get that sometimes, and its pretty self explanitory... probably doing some repairs or upgrade (maybe installing XP lol) on your /server box that your account is on and your information is stored

what does this message mean?

It means Hotmails Sucks. Get a REAL FREE web mail with POP access and NO ads, NO banners, and NO delays:

www.myrealbox.com

It works great!

Well, it surely Hotmail have have their server maintain, but I can login to my account well.

yer mines fine I like hotmail, with the exception of all thr junk mail these days hotmail has served me v.well.