.eps in Photoshop

Question

ok, I need some quick help with photoshop. Basically, I have a .psd and I want to out put it as a .eps or as a vector line art, how do I do that?

btw..anyways know where I can get a trial copy of Illustrator 7?...:p

7 answers to this question

Even if you save it as an .eps, it won't be vector line art, it'll still be raster. Any text or paths you've already created will remain paths until the file is opened by Photoshop, where they'll be rasterized upon open.

Any text or paths you've already created will remain paths until the file is opened by Photoshop, where they'll be rasterized upon open.

585901165[/snapback]

Not with Photoshop CS2. Just for those smart layers and the better layer selection it's an update that worth it. Atleast, I think so.

By the way a demo of Illustrator 7.0 may be hard to find since the version that was released this month is CS2, 12.0 if you prefer.

Even if you save it as an .eps, it won't be vector line art, it'll still be raster. Any text or paths you've already created will remain paths until the file is opened by Photoshop, where they'll be rasterized upon open.

585901165[/snapback]

I believe there is a "save vector info" or some such in the save as dialog that will save the paths when you save it as an eps file.

Illustrator CS Tryout for windows (147.6MB)