Westwood Online & RA2

Hey all --

If you can believe it -- I finally went out and BOUGHT a game...ooo...Red Alert 2. New-in-box @ the Radioshack on sale for $29cdn. Good game, but thats not the issue here. My issue is that I went through the install, entered my key, then did the Westwood online registration...it came back with an error --- in French....I'm not french. My computer isn't french. I'm tongue tied, so even when I kiss it isn't really french...

The point is, that the error seems to have something to do with my key being used, or the wrong email being attributed to it...

Who do I contact??? What do I do?

You don't need to register it...

Just skip it and play the game!

Very good game though, Westwood games are few of the games I buy. (Oops did I say that? :)) You should get Renegade, that was an awesome game :)

westwood online is not a very good service might I say cause I've had some problems...

I got RA2 installed on my 2 pc's here and I never got any prob with a cd key message...

however if someone got banned cause he said bad stuffs then cd key is temporarly banned :o

also, normally u should recceive the email when finished registering, and ACTIVATING ur account by clicking on the given link.

Try going to the official Red Alert 2 boards and asking there. Then contact tech-support if it still bugs you. The online play is good, it never lags much for me and I got a 56K... Now Renegade, that's another story ;)

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh*

no response from Westwood...*ah well*

I've been playing on kali for the past few weeks, and its pretty good. kali seems to be free now, eh?

hehe...

cheers, and thanks for the help, ya'll :)