[Soccer] Glazer Gets Majority

Normally, aside from standings and results (and watching the one game a week I get broadcasted on my sad basic cable with Cablevision) I don't really follow EPL news too much. But this seemed newsworthy enough for a post. Based on some past threads on this topic I'm sure ManU fans will be SUPER thrilled (that was sarcasm). http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=333210&cc=5901

I am really sad. I saw the news at the BBC site. It's really appaling, all this guy wants is the money, he's not a Mr Abromovich. MUFC looks all downhill from now :cry:

Yea,I dont think its just Man UTD fans that are anoyed about this. I dont think anyone wants this guy buying them out and trying to take control of them.

I'm not especially happy about this but I want to see if Shareholders United stick to their word and boycott United merchandise, because, personally, I think most of them are all mouth

Yep please use the word "Football" as thats what it is :p

shame for man utd. i really hope glazer doesnt place his debt onto the club. :no:

I put both soccer/football. Must've been edited by a mod. Just let it go. This senseless debate comes up on nearly every thread about the sport and ends up turning them into a discussion on that instead of the issue that the thread is about.

I put both soccer/football. Must've been edited by a mod. Just let it go. This senseless debate comes up on nearly every thread about the sport and ends up turning them into a discussion on that instead of the issue that the thread is about.

585910585[/snapback]

Sorry, I just cannot stand the ignorance of some people, it's highly annoying. I am sure Americans would be offended, if we Brits started calling your 'American Football' - "Robocop Rugby". :laugh:

i dont know why the board agreed to this, what good can come of this. at the mo glazer is in debt of around 100 mil but he could put this debt on utd when he has 90% + 1 share.

he bought the shares off the other 2, they will be making Man utd in a billion dollar debt actually. dont expect any decent signings unless the moron goes

Oh hohohohoho, I rmember the lads in our class gloating when the local team went into administration, they won't be laughing much now.

Today man united tomorrow the rest of the premiership all except chelski until obramovich ****s off to F1 then he will sell everything off and cash in on everything.

he baught this club to sell its assets and make a killing he faught for the right to do this and now hes won hes gonna rip the club to small pieces and **** up the whole history of the club for any other fans of british football who think this is funny dont let your club look like its worth anything or this fat american prick might destroy your club too.

for any other fans of british football who think this is funny dont let your club look like its worth anything or this fat american prick might destroy your club too.

585914946[/snapback]

dont think hes guna do it to cambridge united, we got relegated to the conference this year and are in administration anyway :(

I was gonna say west ham need it but we are in profit I think by ?4m..lol...after selling players to chelsea (west ham mark 2)..LOL

This truly is one of the darkest days in the history of the greatest football club on earth. Manchester United Is Under Enemy Occupation....

who knows what happens next..... :(