20 Question Riddles

hey guys, i was reading the one ridle thread, and a lot of them were riddles that are short. I am a fan of the riddles where you ask questions provoking a yes or no answer to further yourself along in the riddle.

so here is mine...again, ask questions that can be answered with a yes/no. and please number your questions. PLEASE dont spoil the riddle if you already know the answer, and PLEASE wait til one riddle is finished before another is started(it makes things a lot easier)

A guy walks into a cafe and orders an albatros(bird) sandwich. He takes one bite, leaves the cafe, and kills his best friend.

1)Was the guy mad at his friend?

1)Yes

(I will answer either yes, no, or irrelevant)

Edited by aarodn

please number your questions...

I am looking for a "what happened" and "why did he do it"

2)Was the sandwich good tasting?

3)is the guy a bird and he just ate his friend int he sandwich

2)yes

3)no

4) Had he ever had this sandwich before?

5) Did it taste like he expected?

6) Was his friend the chef?

4)no

5)no

6)no

these are great questions...keep it up

7) Did his friend tell him it tasted differently?

I'm kinda confused by answers to 4) & 5), as 5) was a follow-up only if 4) was yes...so since 4) was no...

8) Had he had a sandwich before that he THOUGHT was an albatross sandwich?

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!! can i asnwer!!! please please! lol???

585915102[/snapback]

Only answer if you had previously not heard this riddle. I don't want a bunch of people who know all of these riddles to come in and "ruin" the experience for us ;) If you have a guess from THESE answers, then I'd say go for it.

"Only answer if you had previously not heard this riddle. I don't want a bunch of people who know all of these riddles to come in and "ruin" the experience for us wink.gif If you have a guess from THESE answers, then I'd say go for it."

ok:( i wont answer it... but at this is one of the most impossible riddles ever though :happy:

Edit: i have heard this riddle before :D

585915108[/snapback]

Ill give you guys a hint... think starvation!

585915110[/snapback]

9) Where the guys stranded?

10) Was there more than those 2?

11) Did his best friend tell him he could him kill when he ate an albatros sandwich?

10) Was there more than those 2?

11) Did his best friend tell him he could him kill when he ate an albatros sandwich?

12) Was the sandwiched "drugged" in any way?

7)no

8)no, but close

9)no, they were at a deli, but previously they had been stranded... i hope you arent cheationg, that was kindof a random guess

10)in the deli? no

11)no

12)no

H3lix, i would appreciate it if you didnt ruin this riddle for everyone. No one asked for a hint, and if people cant wait for the answer they can PM. as far as the difficulty of the riddle, for one person, it is very hard, but for a lot of people asking a bunch of questions, it is a lot easier.

9)no, they were at a deli, but previously they had been stranded... i hope you arent cheating, that was kind of a random guess

585915170[/snapback]

!?! :blink:

Kinda harsh to accuse someone of cheating! I just assumed since Helix said starvation was a part of the riddle, that being stranded naturally comes into play.

my hint will not lead to the answer... ive told this riddle a million times. if someone gets the answer from what i have said, well, they deserve a million bucks!

!?!?:blink::

Kinda harsh to accuse someone of cheating! I just assumed since Helix said starvation was a part of the riddle, that being stranded naturally comes into play.

585915184[/snapback]

Well im sorry, and my answer still stands. You might wanna rephrase that question so you get the answer you want, because i said no, they arent stranded since they are at a cafe...

13) Was there any pact or ritual involved?

585915200[/snapback]

13)no

14)Was the friend expecting to be killed?

14)no