Ow

Well...

I've been reading the "SAS Handbook". I've been following the strict regimen that these British SF (special forces) guys go through. Holy sheisse. It kinda hurts my muscles. Some how though... I'm finding the strength to hold myself to this schedule. Up at 4:30. Two miles before 5. Arms/back from 5:15 to 6:00. Then chest/shoulders from 6:15 to 7:00. One more mile before 7:30. Breakfast after that. Then two more miles. Rest rest rest. Work work work. Rest rest rest. Then I get home. Forty-five minutes of calesthenics (sp?). Two more miles. Then I hit the legs. Squats, toe raises, all that good stuff. Then two more miles. Shower, then bed at 11:00.

Wash...

Rinse...

Repeat...

i assume you arent trying to gain mass correct? dont lose too much sleep because your body will start to not function correctly especially when you have a regime like this. if you are trying to gain mass then you will need a lot more sleep than just under 5 hours (assuming that you dont go to sleep right at 11pm).

Well...

I've been reading the "SAS Handbook". I've been following the strict regimen that these British SF (special forces) guys go through. Holy sheisse. It kinda hurts my muscles. Some how though... I'm finding the strength to hold myself to this schedule. Up at 4:30. Two miles before 5. Arms/back from 5:15 to 6:00. Then chest/shoulders from 6:15 to 7:00. One more mile before 7:30. Breakfast after that. Then two more miles. Rest rest rest. Work work work. Rest rest rest. Then I get home. Forty-five minutes of calesthenics (sp?). Two more miles. Then I hit the legs. Squats, toe raises, all that good stuff. Then two more miles. Shower, then bed at 11:00.

Wash...

Rinse...

Repeat...

585912474[/snapback]

Man, I thought I was doing good with running 3 miles/ 30 mins cardio/ and daily lifting. You make my excersise schedule look like a slumber party. :pinch: