What kind of car do you have?

Originally posted by Bearzilla

I've got a 2 month old:

2002 RAM 1500 SLT+ Quad Cab 4x4

Love it !

ram.jpg

that a great truck

My car is a 99 Mustang NON GT. Reason? This one is fast enough for me......110+ easy, that's fast enough.

It's my 4th stang since 85. I was very fortunate enough that my dad sold cars for 32 years, just retiring after I bought the 99, so I could get them at cost :D

When I traded my 95 in for the 99 in march of 99, my out of pocket was 8,000.00 US :p

If any of you are mustang lovers, you should check out

mustangworld.com, or at least look at the gallery of

pictures there.

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select25.htm

:alien:

2000 Mustang LX. Bought it after finishing school and nabbing a decent job.

Its loaded except for the Mach 460 sound system and has a few mods under the hood. Base HP-190 ... HP now - roughly 220 (and still going hehehe)

Also recently added dual exhaust with chrome tips. These pics were taken before this addition.

I wanted a Mustang since I was 14. Got this one when I was 21..so it was a dream come true for me :D

mustang.jpg

mustang2.jpg

yea thats me lol

edit: the car in the background is my father's restored 1966 nova SS. That thing will SMOKE THE TIRES easy! I'm pretty sure its horsepower is around 450. Its a beast lol

Dad - Mercedes S500 / Ford Expedition

Mom - Lexus GS400

I drive a 98 Maxima, If I graduate college my dad says he gonna buy me a Lexus is300.. but I already have some money saved up now, and with the trade in from the Maxima I can get a is300 now.. so I might instead pay some of my money / trade in maxima / get my dad to pay for how much he would've for the is300 and I can hopefully have enough for a BMW M5. I wouldnt also mind a M3, but either way I would have to go to Alabama / Florida to get one because in Georgia there is such a waiting list for the cars. My friend got his M3 in 2 months, but thats because his dad had connections.

I'm still jetting around in my base model 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse and it's in my favorite color, silver.

Hopefully at the end of this year or beginning of next, either a Pontiac Vibe or Toyota Matrix will replace it. I'm leaning towards more the Vibe. It will depend on whether Pontiac will have an optional automatic tranny for the GT version; the Toyota offers a 5 speed auto for their "GT" version. It's just Pontiac has more bang for your buck if you know what I mean. ;) Why automatic? Wife doesn't know how to drive a standard very well. :ermm:

A 1998 Jeep Cherokee. Solid red (including the trim). I used to have a lot of fun running around dirt roads at 80 mph in it, no 4-wheel drive (only the rear wheels for more, completely out of control sliding), destroyed suspension and 25 psi tires...but when I went to college my mom started driving it and decided it needed to be fixed. New suspension, 35psi in the wheels...first time I drove it down a dirt road I crashed it...:and took out a stone wall and a tree with me :p

It wasn't totaled though, so now I drive a 1998 Jeep Cherokee in solid red (With new front end trim) that makes a lot of strange noises and is extremely expensive to insure.

Originally posted by bayrider

why a 2000? wait next year, ford is supercharging the cobras to 390hp :) but too bad its still a mustang :(

I'm a big liar. here is my dream car

fl69boss429.jpg

Ford Mustang 1969 BOSS 429 :p

man o man I wish I had 1 of those!!!

2000 Audi TT Coupe w/ 225HP Turbocharged Engine.

Purchased approximately 2 weeks ago after my poor 84' K-Car engine block cracked and multiple fractures of the body were found (due to auto cancer). As well, it's sort of a graduation gift from my entire family (immediate and extended) for graduating high school with a 98.64% average overall, and consequently, a full scholarship for next year. :)

simaudimini2.jpg

Looks almost identical to this car... except the one in the picture is a 2002 model.

Currently, it has 13,500 KM's on it with all of the following features:

HomeLink, Xenon headlights, automatic light adjustment, Bose stereo system with 6-CD changer, 17" 5-spoke forged alloy wheels and premium Alcantara leather steering wheel.

It's Denim Blue on the exterior with a black leather interior.

On schweet car. When I'm not sleeping or on NeoWin.... I'm in that car :)