Full Version Elastomania - Freeware

Don't forget about the magical gravity changing apples! :D

585941240[/snapback]

I think I tried something like those once :p

ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL ELASTOMANIA WEBSITE (http://elastomania.com) THE SOFTWARE IS *NOT* FREE. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION TO GET THE FULL VERSION.

jeffeh, you better *NOT* disribute the full version of this software for free.

Also, why do people have to pay/donate YOU money for this game? YOU ARE *NOT* the creator of ELASTOMANIA!

THE REAL CREATOR'S NAME IS: Balazs Rozsa

If you don't believe me, type this in google: "elastomania creator"

Also, according to this interview with Balazs Rozsa:

(http://213.237.35.1/acrossdk/stuff/Balazs_interview.txt), the creator is actually married and has a kid. (jeffeh is born in 1988, I seriously don't think he has a kid nor he is married)

READ THE READ ME FILE WHEN YOU INSTALL ELASTOMANIA.

In there it says:

3) Neither directly nor indirectly you cannot rent, sell, lease, lend, reproduce, copy or distribute by any means this software.

Copyright:

Elasto Mania is copyright ? 2000 by Balazs Rozsa. All rights reserved. This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.>

jeffeh, you seriously shouldstop asking money for the full version of the game Elastomania, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS GAME AND UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF NON-FREE FULL VERSION SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL. YOU ARE TEMPERING WITH INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW AND HAVE BEEN WARNED>:angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry::

Edited by joshchiu

great game, Ive just lost 30 minutes in a fw seconds it seems playing, Im addicted :wacko:

Edit - :huh: so anyone know if this is freeware now or not?

Edited by Matt500

great game, Ive just lost 30 minutes in a fw seconds it seems playing, Im addicted  :wacko:

Edit -  :huh: so anyone know if this is freeware now or not?

585941856[/snapback]

I strongly suggest you to not download it from jeffeh's site. If you want to get the full version, register and pay @ elastomania.com...that's the safest way

The link works cause I just downloaded it. (Even though I've already got a pirated version) :happy:

ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL ELASTOMANIA WEBSITE (http://elastomania.com) THE SOFTWARE IS *NOT* FREE. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION TO GET THE FULL VERSION.

jeffeh, you better *NOT* disribute the full version of this software for free.

Also, why do people have to pay/donate YOU money for this game? YOU ARE *NOT* the creator of ELASTOMANIA!

THE REAL CREATOR'S NAME IS: Balazs Rozsa

If you don't believe me, type this in google: "elastomania creator"

Also, according to this interview with Balazs Rozsa:

(http://213.237.35.1/acrossdk/stuff/Balazs_interview.txt), the creator is actually married and has a kid. (jeffeh is born in 1988, I seriously don't think he has a kid nor he is married)

READ THE READ ME FILE WHEN YOU INSTALL ELASTOMANIA.

In there it says:

3) Neither directly nor indirectly you cannot rent, sell, lease, lend, reproduce, copy or distribute by any means this software.

Copyright:

Elasto Mania is copyright ? 2000 by Balazs Rozsa. All rights reserved. This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.>

jeffeh, you seriously shouldstop asking money for the full version of the game Elastomania, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS GAME AND UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF NON-FREE FULL VERSION SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL. YOU ARE TEMPERING WITH INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW AND HAVE BEEN WARNED>:angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry:: :angry::

585941766[/snapback]

I agree completely with joshchiu. The newest version is 1.11a, so why would the official creator distribute an old version as freeware?

The link works cause I just downloaded it. (Even though I've already got a pirated version)  :happy:

585942530[/snapback]

doesn't work for me :(

glad to see everyone enjoys it!!!

585943550[/snapback]

Does that mean your denying the alligations? The pictures on your blog don't look to spa?ish, Mr. Roza.

Edit...

your blog says your in 11th grade. I was a freshman when i first played it, and it was a 2 years old then. Im a college freshman now so you mustev been in 5th grade when you programmed this game.