Girl, 11, pitches a perfect game against the boys

Because I don't know much about Baseball - therefore I didn't know there was different terminology. And I didn't research it, no, which is probably why I asked where he lived as I was curious as to the use of the term.

Is it so wrong to ask such a thing? Or are people getting too easily offended nowadays -  anyway. Imbetween you claiming that I'm jumping on his baseball terminology, you did reveal that its merely different terminology. Thanks for the answer - I'll be sure to not ask questions in future lest someone take offense.

585943855[/snapback]

You know the whole irony of this....My screenname has 'softball' in it, I run a softball website.....I think I know what I'm talking about.

That's what we call it in America. Overhand....i've never heard of overarm.

For the record, I was kidding but I think Hurmoth took me seriously.

585943536[/snapback]

Just as long as she doesn't use the whizzinator, she'll be fine. :laugh:

OVERRATED!

Ya I bet i could get a hit off this girl.  :rofl:  No....Im serious  :yes:

585945706[/snapback]

I could too, but then again I'm 21 and she's 11. I'd like you to face someone your age and say the same thing if they pitched as good as her, comparatively.

Kudos to her. I just hope her parents don't let it get to their heads.

Maybe it's a Danny Almonte copycat :whistle: :laugh:.

585947282[/snapback]

Sadly enough, that's the first thing I thought when I heard of this.

I'm sure she has an amazing future ahead of her, but I think people are starting to take sports too far -- 11 years old? Do we honestly really need to be following who gets a perfect game (even if it's a girl against boys) when they're in 6th grade?

I mean, I'm happy for her... she did amazing. But still, when do you cross the line?

Kudos to her. I just hope her parents don't let it get to their heads.

585946727[/snapback]

Second that. Talented kids usually have greedy parents :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
You have to be kidding, right.

Cody

585943513[/snapback]

lmao, same thing i was thinking

I just read in SI that she's 5'8"!!!! That has to contribute to the dominance I would think. That tall at eleven? Maybe she SHOULD be tested for steroids ;) .

I just read in SI that she's 5'8"!!!! That has to contribute to the dominance I would think. That tall at eleven? Maybe she SHOULD be tested for steroids ;) .

585991879[/snapback]

Aw, the poor girl can't use The Whizzinator. :cry: :D

wow :o The talent... I hope that this isn't a fluke season for her or anything like that.

She's friggin' 11.  Steroids can't help an 11 year old gir pitch more accurately.

I hope you're kidding.

585943532[/snapback]

But it can help her throw faster. Not that I am suspecting that she does takes steroids.