My website...took ages, finally!

Question

You need to optimize your images for web (file>save for web in photoshop) and save it as JPG Medium. Loads quiet a while even on 512K broadband, very nice though!

You need to optimize your images for web (file>save for web in photoshop) and save it as JPG Medium. Loads quiet a while even on 512K broadband, very nice though!

585947506[/snapback]

Ok man, thanks for that...I'm too in the know of those kind of things...I'll do that

How do you scroll on this website. Either I'm stupid or it's not obviou:/:/

585947464[/snapback]

I am stupid too...how do you scroll there ?:huh:h:

What browser are you guys using? Firefox shows the cell/frame where the text is with its own scrollbar.

Haha... doesn't work on IE. Just tested it.

Pretty gd, the navigation is a cool idea but isnt very obvious at all, possibly make it stand out more.

Also the images at either side are made too long, you have made them for 1024*768 but they need to be smaller as people on this resolution have their taskbar and browser bits etc, part from that good job, and love the way it doesnt work in ie but does in others :laugh:

I like the site, but there are just a couple of things that I noticed about it.

edges.jpg

#I think the strong lines at the top (and the bright red/pink (bad eyes) one goes further down) detract from the unity of the page.

#Secondly, I just think that if you're making a page to showcase your artwork you probably shouldn't use trendwhore photoshop brushes to design the layout.

#And last you can probably lose the email address that's just chilling out in the middle of the background since you're including a contact link in your navigation.

You should blend the banner and the content box a bit.

Example:

Other than that, (Y).

The first thing that stuck out at me was the problem with the background on the left. Make it do a fade into the other color (you could probably use a PNG or something)

Splash page, not needed.

You can see a color difference between the page background and the graphic you chose. Therefore producing a faint border around it.