FA CUP postmatch reactions

As I said in the other thread: The point of the game is to put the ball into the back of the net, and Arsenal did that more than Man Utd.

FYI, you're technically wrong cause Utd did get it in once..they just had someone offside.

*which means 5 each...

585952309[/snapback]

Well, that goal wasn't allowed, therefore it doesn't count :rolleyes:

As I said in the other thread: The point of the game is to put the ball into the back of the net, and Arsenal did that more than Man Utd.

585952292[/snapback]

I have also said this in numerous threads/forums. The team that scores the goals deserves to win. It doesn't matter if they play ugly football, it's the scoring of goals that wins the games.

Well, that goal wasn't allowed, therefore it doesn't count  :rolleyes:

585952312[/snapback]

If you gave a Sunday league side a match of penalties against United, they could have won, but in the 2 hours of the match, would they have won? i doubt it.

You know United were the better team for the whole match.

"Robbed at point blank"

"Got away with murder"

Yep, that's what we did. And I am loving every bit of it. Makes the winning even more enjoyable. Manchester totally deserved to win, but hey, tough luck. THIS IS FOOTBALL.

Afterall, things do come full circle, losing to them 4 times in a row, and especially that match where Rooney cheated to win.

I say "Up Yours!"

This game really summed up Man U's season. They dominated the game but they just can't get the ball across the goal line. It was a great game to watch though

There were no controversies; so Arsenal won fair and square. Maybe Man Utd. played better football for the majority of the game, but the clinical finishing was not there; just like against West Brom. by the way. They are not better than Arsenal or Chelsea; and this and their 3rd place Premiership finish show this! Go Chelsea, Arsenal & AC Milan!

man united were rippped but you could see it happning after the first 30 mins, its the same story no matter how you try you carnt score so eventualy you slip up, sorry scholes really wanted Man u to win hate arasenel (not even bother spelling it correct) hehe.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

*SOBS*

Robbery i tells ya. United were better team end of and everyone knows that. We deserved to win and it the end it came down to sum1 who played so well scuffin it for the team.

The stats tell u more than any words can. United 8 shots on target, Arsenal 1?!

We dominated and i think arsene wenger summed it up perfectly: "I think in the second half Manchester United played very well. We still didn't create many chances because Manchester United were very strong physically."

End of the day, it came down to a means of deciding the winner in which the actual team performances arent reflected.

STILL BLOODY ANNOYED THOUGH. SCHOLES WATCH UR BAK!!! LOL

loving the result and its even better looking at all the replies of the bitter mancs.......well done arsenal.

I felt so sorry for christiano ronaldo at the end of the game, all those tears must have given him sore eyes. :devil:

Oh well, at least one decent team from the northwest will bring home a trophy this season, roll on wednesday!!

LIVERPOOL FC

Finally, my poor Arsenal wins something, even without Tierry. Oh well, I hope they molest Chelsea next year...

Arsenel May have Won the Cup. But we showed How crap they really are!! Penalities don't prove who the better team is! And that goal should have been a Goal!!!

Those people saying Arsenal shouldn't have won, the game is to score goals. If you don't score you don't win. Utd may have had the ball in the back of the net, but it was adjudged offside (rightly or wrongly) so did not count.

The Utd fans were not complaining when Carrol threw the ball into his own net against Spurs and it wasn't given.

**** happens accept it and move on.

Ok, we played crap (Arsenal) but still won the match! Sums up ManUre's season in a match. HAH!!!

Wow, Lehmann actually played good :s

Theres only one Arsene Wenger... ONE ARSENE WENGERRRR!

Theres only one Arsene Wenger... ONE ARSENE WENGERRRR!

585953164[/snapback]

Some people know him as

ARSEOLE WHINGER.

Not me, I don't care for football

Some people know him as

ARSEOLE WHINGER.

Not me, I don't care for football

585953174[/snapback]

if you don't care for football why the **** are you posting in this thread?