apple.com

Originally posted by Rivak

Great way to show your maturity there, bud.

use your brain. apple = fruit. am i wrong in saying that? you must never eat fruit then!

Originally posted by username

geez, think they could have gotten some better looking people, though the mac pool is not that big lol

HEHEHEHEHEHE

actually the mac people say, you(windows) users have a system with quantity, while we(mac) users have a system with quality. just like you have a quantity Toyota Corrola, while we have a 7 series BMW

oh yeah and

HAPPY 2000th POST

Originally posted by neo1980

actually the mac people say, you(windows) users have a system with quantity, while we(mac) users have a system with quality. just like you have a quantity Toyota Corrola, while we have a 7 series BMW

1st off: you spell corolla wrong. hrm

2: the corolla is more reliable than the 7 series. and cheaper

Gawd we are not going to have yet another MAC v PC flame fest are we.

Close the thread now and save the yawning

This Ziddey guy is kinda abnoxious, and i know i know, i will save u the trouble, i spelled that wrong too right ?

anyways i own a mac and a PC, so i dont care very much for these mac vs. pc flames, hmm... To each his own i say, if sumone likes a mac or a pc let them BE, :D

Originally posted by dan

Apple AD: Hey all u ugly people go check our website... u can have a mac too... they look good u dont...

LOL! Apple u make me laugh

thank you good sir. peapole like you make peapole like me happy :D

Originally posted by ziddey

thank you good sir. peapole like you make peapole like me happy :D

U SPELLED PEOPLE WRONG, :p

lol, see- even u make mistakes.

Damn Straight BroChaos, no logic @ all.

Originally posted by Pruska

U SPELLED PEOPLE WRONG, :p

lol, see- even u make mistakes.

you need to differentiate between purposefully spelling differently and making the actual mistake.

P.S. I AM CHINAMAN

et tu brute, then fall caesar

btw i do this not to offend anyone, specifically mac PEAPOLE. but the matter of fact is that if you look, i went up about 15 posts now and prolly will reach an additional 20 at least before this is closed!

so be it. at least 2 peapole still found this thread to be interesting and happen to agree with me. i am not solely doing this to up my count. just noticed the website and thought to mention it. delete away if you want dazzla

Originally posted by Rivak

Ah, so its one of those...

No Spam: Advertising, useless and OT posts, raising post count will be deleted

also i believe that that would be pointless posts. whereas this is in the right topic and has actually had peapole agreeing to it. tally ho to you too

i am as constant as the northern star

d00d shut it, what the hech is up with u, can u write all ur info in one post, just edit ur post why do u have so many, every sentance u have a new post, dang n00b. and if u want to reply to me do it in the post u had above this one, i know u n00bz all try to up ur post count, i used to try to do it too, we all did. But there is no point.