[UK] Identity Cards

Do you want Identity Cards?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Identity Cards?

• Yes - We need them.
    • No - We do not need them.

I do apologize; It seems you need a lesson in punctuation and grammer - I found it hard to understand the majority of your comment...

585971265[/snapback]

Apologise* You are british after all are you not?

They do the crap jobs for little money I hear you say...ask yourself....WHY?

Because they get free housing, free benifits, free this, free that and Rights to be here.

585971033[/snapback]

A lot of them also work for cash avoiding paying tax, and then they send their money "back home" thus removing money from this country. And before you think of flaming me for my comments, let me inform you that I do not hold this view because of any media hype, I hold these views because I have lived and worked with very many these people all over London for many years. It is a very real problem.

And another thing while I'm at it. Do you think the government would give me a place to live when I was homeless? no ****ing chance. As sombody I know, so aptly put it: "I had just got off the bus, not the boat". Yet there were thousands of empty propertys that had been reserved for our foreign friends.

Anyway with that rant out of the way, I don't think we should have ID cards because it is tantamount to tagging me like a criminal.

They have already slipped tracking devices into our lives with oyster cards. where will it end? A chip put under the skin of every newborn?

We are not numbers, we are free men.

Edited by The Cub

Apologise*  You are british after all are you not?

585971278[/snapback]

Sorry, mate. I don't believe you have the right to correct spelling, do you? Both are recognized as valid in an exam - so it doesn't matter. Compared to the following example I've quoted from your comment? I think I'm pretty safe

so stfu about that ****e.

Whilst I believe that ID cards would be good, I do not agree with the statements like "send them back" etc. I say that all those that are sponging off the state, be they English or foreign, should be sent else where. If you are not willing to work here, then **** off to somewhere you are willing to work.

Sorry, mate. I don't believe you have the right to correct spelling, do you? Both are recognized as valid in an exam - so it doesn't matter. Compared to the following example I've quoted from your comment? I think I'm pretty safe

585971307[/snapback]

You're a trier, i'll give you that. :D

Anyway, don't feel so down about reading something wrong. The education system does seem to be worsening in some respects, so it's not all your fault.

You're a trier, i'll give you that. :D

Anyway, don't feel so down about reading something wrong.  The education system does seem to be worsening in some respects, so it's not all your fault.

585971315[/snapback]

Me? Down? I'll have you think not! I'm happy as Larry. Or, if Larry isn't available - someone similar -. Your lack of proper punctuation and grammer is through no fault of my own. I'm sure the education system in Scotland is going down hill a touch, as this seems to be a re-occuring instance. Blaming others for the faults of your own demise.

Don't worry, I forgive you

Me? Down? I'll have you think not! I'm happy as Larry. Or, if Larry isn't available - someone similar -. Your lack of proper punctuation and grammer is through no fault of my own. I'm sure the education system in Scotland is going down hill a touch, as this seems to be a re-occuring instance. Blaming others for the faults of your own demise.

Don't worry, I forgive you

585971328[/snapback]

:laugh: No comment. i don't want to inspire more insipid verbose from you. :D