Warcraft 3

Originally posted by Zilver

i choose LAN when game started There is no game to join there , it jsut says Select game

you gotta wait for it to show

omg i just played an awesome online game with another person, in the end my pitiful night elves couldnt compete with the undead

you know how warez is supposedly supposed to make you "try before you buy", well this surely applies to this game...im definitely gonna buy this game eventually

just taking a break from playign thought i would post my thoughts, im alil ways through the human campaign.

pretty sweet game so far, story is pretty cool, the in-engine cutscenes add alot to the story. im actually watchin them and not skipping all of it like with starcraft.

and im definately buying it. hell im gonna the collectors edition so i can have all the neato additional stuff, specially the cinematics dvd.

Originally posted by stuckwithme247

how is the gameplay weak? it is the same as any other warcraft

the game it just like starcraft, only diffrent models, maps, and better graphics

it plays just like starcraft

thats kind of the idea nekro ;p

if they made quake 4 play completely differently than quake 3 would you like it or be upset? what if quake 4 was an RPG... or a board game!

this game rox

Originally posted by Opio

Hey let's all show how l32t we are by contributing to this thread!

BUY THE DAMN GAME YOU WANK3RS!! #&*@#$&

we are just beta testers:rolleyes:

Well nekro. WarCraft was first anyway. All starcraft is, is warcraft 2 with better graphics and "space" genre and all warcraft 2 is, is warcraft 1 with better graphics :D

Originally posted by bigmoose  

just finished the human mission

here is a screenie of the menu

and here is the start of the next campaign

and the actual gameplay

nice work spoiling the story for those who didn't get that far:ermm:

Originally posted by MxxCon  

nice work spoiling the story for those who didn't get that far:ermm:

sorry dude .. totally forgot abouyt that, dude wanted screenies, it was where i was at so i took them

this game is cool :cool: had waited a long time for it! haven't been playing video games but this one brought me back to the world of wonders and imagination that is the video game world... gonna play it right now :)

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

the game it just like starcraft, only diffrent models, maps, and better graphics

it plays just like starcraft

Good to hear that! That's what I'm waiting for! But how about group attacks? Still can highlight up to 12 units (like in Starcraft)? Do I have to register to bnet again once I have WC3? I have the real Starcraft CD and own original CD key too. So when I play on bnet, do I still be recognized as bnet user even though I play WC3 instead of Starcraft?

Originally posted by Jasco

page number 3 is 560 kb. do you really need all those big sigs?

yup it's the screenshots

anyway...

been playing the game for 1 day in a half and it's AWESOME!

but i got a prob... it crashes or exits itself (whatever u wanna call it) while in gameplay. any one has the same prob ?

why do u think this is happening ? :ponder: