UK Paintballers

Hey

I've always been put off because of the cost of paintballing but my friend said if you buy paintballs in bulk and get a paintball gun its actually quite cheap. I have no idea about prices and was wondering how much a basic beginners paintball gun would set me back. nothing fancy, just something cheap and reliable to have a laugh with to see if its something I want to persue. :huh:

Hey

I've always been put off because of the cost of paintballing but my friend said if you buy paintballs in bulk and get a paintball gun its actually quite cheap. I have no idea about prices and was wondering how much a basic beginners paintball gun would set me back. nothing fancy, just something cheap and reliable to have a laugh with to see if its something I want to persue. :huh:

585977250[/snapback]

www.play.com sell paintball gear ion the gadget section but im not sure if it's priced fairly or cheaply.

They have starter kits which start at ?60, then ?90 and ?200.

Each set comes with

100 paint balls

A face mask

Gas

Gun

and hopper

maybe more not sure about what they have.

and 2000 paintballs are only ?25

• 3 weeks later...

Piantballing does coast a bit, Good paintballs in Canada can go form $100 for 500 to $200 for 500 but I go for the cheap stuff $38 for 1000 and my friends goes for even cheaper stuff $40 for 2000. You can get paintball guns from $20 to $2000.