W2K Server auth into Netware

Does anyone know how to get a W2K Server to authenticate into Netware? I have 2 boxes (RAS and Exchange server) both running W2K server and need users somehow to authenticate into Netware 5.1 server. Right now the RAS server has local accounts for people to authenticate but I want to be able to use their Netware logins to do it. I?ve looked all over the place on how to do this. Maybe I missed the how to guide on this or something so if you know please pass on how.

Thanks!

I dont think you can. You can setup a Netware to Win Network gateway, but it only creates one login between the two networks and uses that to pass info between each other.

ya I've tried screwing around with that but a friend of mine said it was possible to have the 2 linked so people connecting into the RAS server remotly can auth into Novell...

Ok I think you can do that, dealing with your RAS server. I think you need to setup the clients to logon the network after authication from the RAS server. I think that is how it is done. Dont have a Netware here now to test but I understand now what you are asking. The Exchange can not tie into a Novell user accounts though, from what I remember. It can only tie into a Groupwise server.

Nope, They would login into your RAS box. Then a network logon would then appear for the Novell network, if I remember right. I might be remember things wrong but I know that you can not get them to authicate only once with the RAS server. Window Network DC can not read the Novell user profile.