Good Job Renault

YAY good job Renault (Y) (Y) althought the litle dude Alonso wins the GP of Europe, I think the best merit without doubt is for the "Iceman" another litle dude named as Kimy Raykonen what even with your system suspension damaged by your tyre I'm sure what it wins the GP of Nurburgring with all merits this guy rocks; I like it a lot and yet think probably it is the the new champion for Season 2005 ;) anyways mr Rubens Barrichello show for entire world what Ferrari is not dead showing your capabilities inconstentable also very very good job congrats bro for your amazing job :) (Y) (Y) yet I think in season 2005 we can see amazing duels trust me guys :) waiting Ferrari on Canada :devil: :devil:

oh! no dude, those guys working correct but the lucky no achieve them best luck I think in the next oportunittyI'm sure :yes: :yes:

oh! no dude, those guys working correct  but the lucky no achieve them best luck I think in the next oportunittyI'm sure  :yes:  :yes:

585988016[/snapback]

... come again?

YAY good job Renault (Y)  (Y) althought the litle dude Alonso wins the GP of Europe, I think the best merit without doubt is for the "Iceman" another litle dude named as Kimy Raykonen what even with your system suspension damaged by your tyre I'm sure what it wins the GP of Nurburgring with all merits this guy rocks; I like it a lot and yet think probably it is the the new champion for Season 2005  ;) anyways mr Rubens Barrichello show for entire world what Ferrari is not dead showing your capabilities inconstentable also very very good job congrats bro for your amazing job  :)  (Y)  (Y) yet I think in season 2005 we can see amazing duels trust me guys :) waiting Ferrari on Canada :devil:  :devil:

585986956[/snapback]

got grammar ?

renault played the race very well, i thought trulli was unlucky though, he was driving very well before his penalty.

BMW really need to work their starting out.. its killing them