Watercolor v4.3

Great work Binary, this is truly one of the best themes out there in terms of elegance and quality. I might actually stick with it even longer now with the new Ergonomic blue color scheme.

Looking forward to seeing what new themes/visual styles you come out with next.

And to think i uninstalled xp form my system last wk cuz it needed more memory, now i feel like installing it all over agin just to see that theme.

Does anyone have the Whistler logonui.exe (preferably the one from Dazzla), msgina.dll and the logoff bitmaps? I want to change it completely to good ol' Whistler.

Originally posted by FL!PNEUS  

Does anyone have the Whistler logonui.exe (preferably the one from Dazzla), msgina.dll and the logoff bitmaps? I want to change it completely to good ol' Whistler.

word. me too.

I would NEVER TAKE THIS THEME OFF if there wasn't one annyoing bug that I personaly hate. It involves the Shellplayer.... It cuts of half the title of the cd Title, just like Sosumi.. no other themes do this.. I really hope you could get that little bug fixed... otherwise this is one of the greatest themes ever created.

Thanx

Once again....... binary... you have done it again!

One question for you? did you you use the original graphics ripped from the MS skin or draw the whole thing from scratch?

Also about the checkbox bug... how did you fix it?

--PEACE