UT 2003 new build leaked

I have just heard news that there is a new leak of ut2k3 going around which has a ton more maps and has bombing run and all the correct skins for models and the new hud, and possible has the karma physics in it i put all the screens i got into another new gallery

shot13_jpg.jpg

leak.jpg

MORE IMAGES

have fun

from the site

If the leak is real and not fake this is what it contains, It it 975mb comes in 65*15mb files With more than 30 arena's, 50 detailed characters and 10 unique worlds, Unreal Tournament 2003 includes a huge arsenal of weapons and a host of improvements on its popular predecessor. The sequel to the popular multiplayer action shooter features an upgraded 3D engine with new environments, characters, weapons, game modes, and special moves, as well as better artificial intelligence, new special effects, includes the karma physics, and the ion cannon, and new game types. this is not a demo leak, it is a 15 day trial of the full game, it is build 927, and the file names would be JIX-UT23.rar, i am also lead to belive it has the new bio rifle but i am not sure.

i am in no rush to dl after getting the 1st demo... imo tis just ut but remade to 'balance' out all the fun. it has lost the uwindow system that made ut so grand (of course the game is also good) in favour of some ****e quake3 type crap.

also the style seems ****ed up, in ut, everything was perfect, people were somewhat realistic, and textures were so well done and sharp. now there are tons more polys, but what good are they if the people look crap?!

i will still get the demo of course, so that i might try out a propper version, but it seems to me that ut will still hold the crown.

Originally posted by Max

i am in no rush to dl after getting the 1st demo... imo tis just ut but remade to 'balance' out all the fun. it has lost the uwindow system that made ut so grand (of course the game is also good) in favour of some ****e quake3 type crap.

also the style seems ****ed up, in ut, everything was perfect, people were somewhat realistic, and textures were so well done and sharp. now there are tons more polys, but what good are they if the people look crap?!

i will still get the demo of course, so that i might try out a propper version, but it seems to me that ut will still hold the crown.

Wow... I can't believe you're judging the game that much based on an Alpha release. Thats like going for a test drive in a car before the tires, frame, brakes or engine have been properly installed and saying that you've driven better. Of course you have, youre just do danged impatient to wait for the full meal deal.

The character models aren't complete in the alpha leak, the physics isnt in, the full AI, etc, etc.

Wait for the end of the production line before you **** on the product man! :rolleyes:

hehe, i am not baseing on alpha alone, i have seen billions of screens and dled all movies i could find, i know the game will be 100 times better than it is in the alpha builds, but even so, methinks it will not rival ut.

Originally posted by Max

hehe, i am not baseing on alpha alone, i have seen billions of screens and dled all movies i could find, i know the game will be 100 times better than it is in the alpha builds, but even so, methinks it will not rival ut.

This game will rule every fps! unless better-looking games will come out...which I haven't seen yet! (according to the movies, i'm too stupid to find the new build of ut 2003)