Is jamie eason hot or not?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is jamie eason hot or not?

• She's hot
    • I'd let her frisk me any day!
    • oh ya, we'd play good cop bad cop with those handcuffs
    • only if i was drunk
    • no...

if anyone watches the show COPS, you would have seen this officer, "Jamie Eason" and wow.. shes so hot for a cop chick.. i'd let her frisk me anyday!!

check her out... lemme know what you think

post-42644-1117937035.jpg

your crazy to be thinking on talking about the one on the left... shes on the RIGHT in the uniform lol

I got pulled over by two lady cops once because of a broken head light. They saw that I had my younger brothers in the car sleeping (we were leaving from a family member's party) and they said they'd let me off that time. They wished me a safe trip and let me go. They were pretty good looking too. :blush:

sorry, its the best picture i could get lol.. it was off tonights episode, which is on www.cops.com. maybe i request some more pics from them :p

Remember the blonde female cop, from Florida I believe, who got proposed to during a taping?? I thought she was hot.

if anyone watches the show COPS, you would have seen this officer, "Jamie Eason"  and wow.. shes so hot for a cop chick.. i'd let her frisk me anyday!!

check her out... lemme know what you think

post-42644-1117937035.jpg

your crazy to be thinking on talking about the one on the left... shes on the RIGHT in the uniform lol

586017287[/snapback]

She's hot. I'll handcuff and use the baton....

She's hot.  I'll handcuff and use the baton....

586040373[/snapback]

your a dirty... dirty man :rofl:

If you wouldn't hit it, you're not heterosexual or you're not a man.

586017307[/snapback]

:rofl: if you really think that then you never have been with a truly beautiful woman :pinch: :no: It seems like there is like an over abundance of horny 14-16 year olds that have nothing to do since school is out, who think about banging every person they see who had breasts............ok never mind I am just in a crap mood :pinch: :p

:rofl: if you really think that then you never have been with a truly beautiful woman :pinch: :no: It seems like there is like an over abundance of horny 14-16 year olds that have nothing to do since school is out, who think about banging every person they see who had breasts............ok never mind I am just in a crap mood :pinch:  :p

586078862[/snapback]

:unsure: you alright? you made absolutely no sense what so ever...

but... jamie eason is a FEMALE... and is HOT. with "breast". question was.. would you bang her, or not?

If you wouldn't hit it, you're not heterosexual or you're not a man.

586017307[/snapback]

Before you start making idiotic and immature comments like this, you might want to lose your virginity.

bleh, i dont see whats hot about her. Come to Montreal and get pulled over by female cops, they're usually b1tch3s but goddamn, some of them are fine as hell, and they usually ride in pairs.

bleh, i dont see whats hot about her. Come to Montreal and get pulled over by female cops, they're usually b1tch3s but goddamn, some of them are fine as hell, and they usually ride in pairs.

586127021[/snapback]

I was going 137km/h, from Quebec to New Brunswick, and was pulled over by a female officer - she smelled like tuna, and was less than pleasant. She also gave me a $220 ticket. B*tch.