Wanted - A good free Web-Host to post screenshots.

I have literally more than 1000 of screenshots of various games mainly MAXPAYNE, Ground Control, Quake 3 Arena etc.

Second, Nowadays when i get error when trying new software, Application, Tweakware, AGP Drivers, i love to take shots of it and link them in post on FORUMS. currently i m doing it on "geocities" . I wont comment on geo.. because that might set my :mad: ANGER scale right up there.

So if you know / r using any good free Web-Host who is fast , reliable and stable to post my screen shots please tell me(post here).

Note:- i have tried freeserve but their ftp really su....(controlling myself) OK is not any good.

I'm actually developing a script for this purpose. It'll allow anyone to allocate extra space on their hosts to let users upload files and share them with others. I just got my souceforge project space approved for it today too. We'll see how it turns out...

dammit, i hate when i move something AFTER i post.. i feel so dumb.... internet, network and security it is... - timdorr heavy moderating industries

Originally posted by Lun4  

netfirms was good but i went back to make another account and it was making me register a domain name.....wtf is up with that....

you sure you clicked the right buttons?

when you open the page, there is a link at the lower left, you click that, then enter the domain name you want, then it will take you to the registration page, once that is done, you're good to go.. at least for me :confused:

Quote from LYCOS Terms and conditions :-

"The setting-up of hyper links from other web pages to one of the web pages belonging to this online offer, is expressly prohibited without the advance, written approval of Lycos Europe. In particular, it is inadmissible to link or represent web pages belonging to this online offer or their contents, by using a hyperlink in a partial window (frame). "

Dammit i really liked LYCOS offer.

Netfirms is looking good. And lun4, i just registered my free site there. No problemo, as blackwar says u must have selected the wrong option(also"ur mom is ur sister whats that").

Also Signed at portland.co.uk (isnt this the same town whose housing price soared high on announcement of free PC and net connection by local phone company)

Cross my fingers here ; hope everything goes smoothly now.

Originally posted by prasanth

http://www.lycos.co.uk

ya thats a good place to upload :D

i use that n mac.com but the mac.com is a lil odd on urls since it adds like a tonne of stuff to the url so i always have to go to my stuff on teh website to see what the url is :s