Logitech Harmony Questions for Users

I'm considering buying Harmony 880 remote controller.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...&ad=AMR_H880HPB

are there any Harmony 880 users out there?

i got 8 remote controllers on my table, and i would like to replace them with a good universal remote.

the problem is that most universal remote controllers, don't work with few brand specific buttons.

what i would like to know from harmony users, if the remotes can be programmed to use most settings?

plus how many devices do these remotes work with?

it really sucks, that you can't see the full compatibility list unless you actually own the product.

i would consider harmony remote to be the best in the world. i use them all the time and set them up as many times also. you need internet to set it up and it works with seamless numbers of devices.

what really bothers me is that you can't see the complete list of what it supports, only after you buy the remote, you can find out if it will work or not.

what really bothers me is that you can't see the complete list of what it supports, only after you buy the remote, you can find out if it will work or not.

586044432[/snapback]

i have a harmony remote and it is by far the easiest thing to set up the way you want. as far as what it supports the one i have supports them all and what it may not support it can learn. i love mine and i only got it as after i gave it as a last minute gift.