UFC

I just watch UFC for the first time and as a wrestling fan i was sceptical but i think it was brilliant and violent and will certainly be watching it again when its on :)

anyone else on neowin watch this?

(UFC Homepage)

Been watching UFC since UFC 7, i fell in love with it and im still watching it now. UFC 53 was pretty good, pity about the end in the Arlovski fight though.

Been watching UFC since UFC 7, i fell in love with it and im still watching it now. UFC 53 was pretty good, pity about the end in the Arlovski fight though.

586025311[/snapback]

yeh that was a bummer...was looking a good fight till that happened

Been a fan since the start. I am glad that they are having some success with the series on Spike TV. I can't wait for Griffin vs Bonnar II. I wish Dana White (UFC President) would get over his own ego and realise that Tito Ortiz is good for business and that Liddel/Ortiz II would draw huge.

Can't wait for Ultimate Fighter 2 in September. Welterweights should be awesome and the Heavyweight class could use some fresh faces.

Been a fan since the start.  I am glad that they are having some success with the series on Spike TV.  I can't wait for Griffin vs Bonnar II.  I wish Dana White (UFC President) would get over his own ego and realise that Tito Ortiz is good for business and that Liddel/Ortiz II would draw huge.

Can't wait for Ultimate Fighter 2 in September.  Welterweights should be awesome and the Heavyweight class could use some fresh faces.

586030580[/snapback]

But Ortiz is so far up his own ass that hes going to want a **** load more money than he should get.

I'm not a fan of his attitude and quite frankly my favourite moment was when he cried after Couture spanked him before winning the LH belt. but the fact of the matter is that his personality sells. Every great sport has their characters that help fill the seats. Terrel Owens for example. Tito can do that. and although he may want a **** load of money, Liddel/Ortiz II would sell more than any other fight that they can put together right now.