w00t! Pistons Won

Yeah congrats to Detroit but it's going to be a yawner. Well, once again it's been proven that defense wins championships. I'm a big defense fan so maybe it won't be so bad for me. Still would've liked to see the Suns run on these teams.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ (not from it), but of course I would of liked to have Phoenix win since none of my other favorite teams made it.

i dont know i doubted the pistons for a while there in this series so i am just going to keep my mouth shut for this series and just watch it and enjoy some DEEEEEEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOOIIIIIITTTTT BBBBAAASSSSKKKKKEEEETTTTBBBBBAAAALLLLLL

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO PISTONS!!!

586027805[/snapback]

i dont know i doubted the pistons for a while there in this series so i am just going to keep my mouth shut for this series and just watch it and enjoy some DEEEEEEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOOIIIIIITTTTT BBBBAAASSSSKKKKKEEEETTTTBBBBBAAAALLLLLL

586027926[/snapback]

:yes: :woot: :drool: :bounce:

SPURS WILL WIN IT IN 5 GAMES. NBA East is NBA Easy Mode!!! lol

586027777[/snapback]

okay then, where was LA last year? being smashed by the East.

"East side is dee best"

"East side is dee best"

586032292[/snapback]

LA won by a fluke last year and SA is even better this year. I don't think the Pistons have a chance.

SPURS WILL WIN IT IN 5 GAMES. NBA East is NBA Easy Mode!!! lol

586027777[/snapback]

Everyone said the same thing last year and who wins the finals??

I don't think the Pistons have a chance.

586032331[/snapback]

I think they have a chance to win.

I can't believe people are still showing absolutely NO respect for the Pistons. Last year everyone thought LA was going to dominate and look what happened. This year a lot of people, including myself, thought the Heat could come out of the East. I mean, granted I thought that but I didn't think the Pistons had NO chance. They won it last year and it's not like they lost any key players from their squad. They split the season series this year with each team winning at home. I think EVERY game is going to be close. Even if there IS a sweep I could see the four games decided by a total of less than 20 points. Of course, I don't think there's going to be one. I think at least six games. If you made me pick I'd say Detroit but it wouldn't surprise me if SA won either.

"East side is dee best"

586032292[/snapback]

Well LA sux, so you cant really compare, LA is prolly the worst team, im just sayng that cause i hate them with a passion. lol

I'm hoping the Pistons can turn this one around. Doesn't look good though, Spurs don't even seem like they're putting in a lot of effort :/