Broadband is sweeet

this is great I just got on cable I love the speed my network has now 400+k a sec on downloads I can finally download stuff and not need to stay online for days at a time :sleeping:

Originally posted by wired57

this is great I just got on cable I love the speed my network has now 400+k a sec on downloads I can finally download stuff and not need to stay online for days at a time :sleeping:

i wish cable was available where i live..

i've got 256k dsl :ermm:

Congratulations. You will realise just how much better the internet is with your new found bandwidth. I remember when i finally upgraded from dialup and i was amazed. No more of the world wide wait.:confused: Just think. Dodgy software betas and all the internet p0rn you could hope for is yours in an instant;) :p

Originally posted by sphere

don't forget, neowin loads 100 times faster :D

just like keldyn, you can get more posts in 1 hour than ever before :p

lol yeah. In no time at all, you will be able to spam err, post;) your way to the top baby:P

400k/sec. Pretty sweet.

Not quite as good as my 2.5Gb Dark Fibre :D 10MBytes a sec. Well if the server I'm downloading from can match that. Which it usually can't :(

yeah broadband rules!

i jumped from 56 to 128ks and i notice a lot of difference not to mention i can go to the net whenever i want that i pay the same :)

/me imagines if me had 512ks *:) :) :) :) :)*

I'm running on a 28.8 and are doomed to stay on to it until the phone companies finally provide connectivity, which is in 3-4 years.

I'm jealous wired57! :D

I had to wait for 3 years myself for this I could of had dsl a year ago but i'm 1000 feet to far to get dsl and this is saving me about 10 bucks a months

damn you all. i'm stuck with my 256k cable and it's capped at that. hoping to upgrade soon to the 768k package for a whopping $10 more a month :D is anyone willing to pay that for me?

Now that you have broadband, you'll look for large things to download just because you can...and get annoyed at anyone that whines about signature size here in the forums...;)