Chaos in Copa Libertadores

After loosing 4-0 in the first match againts Chivas de Guadalajara (Chivas, Mexico's most popular team who only plays with mexican born players) Boca Juniors needed to score at least 4 goals to force penalty kicks, but at the legendary "bombonera" stadium the goal never came. Around the 75th minute, a chiva's (Bautista) player was tackled from behind by 2 desesperated Boca players, when he recovered from the tackle he taunted his opponents with hand gestures indicating Guadalajara's 4-0, Martin Palermo enraged confronted Bautista and chased him across the field, after both players where red carded Palermo hit the mexican player with his head from behid, bautista on his way out and protected by the police was spited in the face by Boca's coach, then a spectator invaded the field and atacked him. the game had to be suspended by the referee because the fans in the stadium throwed rocks at the mexican players.

Chivas (the team I root for) is now on the Semifinals of the Copa Libertadores(the most prestigious football cup of America). Chivas is participating as guest by the south American Football confederation (chivas is located in North American confederation)

post-21550-1118847788.jpg

Atacked from behind by Palermo

post-21550-1118847825.jpg

Boca's Coach spiting Bautista in the face

post-21550-1118847851.jpg

A fan (wearing a riquelme replica) atacking the player

post-21550-1118847877.jpg

Boca's "inchas" (fans)

post-21550-1118847915.jpg

They throwed artifacts to chivas

Reuters

We destroyed them and they, as typical argentinians, cant handle it. Typical :rolleyes:

We destroyed them and they, as typical argentinians, cant handle it. Typical :rolleyes:

586068622[/snapback]

yeap, they're not able to handle a soccer schooling match?:devil:l::laugh:h::rofl:l::rolleyes:s::shifty:y:;);):whistle:e:

And this is not the first time, on the past Libertadores after they lost the final game, they refused to return to the field to recieve the second place... I hate bad loosers.

BTW the player was spitted two times, one by Boca's coach and by an auxiliar of the bench, then kicked by one of the guys who supply the footballs and atacked by a fan...Al this while being protected by the police!!!!!!!

Looks mayhem....if that happened over here we would be docking the team points or even fining them loads of money

I cant believe they didnt catch that guy who tried to smack bautista. Boca can be a good team but they did in fact a bad choice with that coach. shame shame.

wow ... how will it be against germany tonight? its worldcupquali game argens vs germans.

lets see.

586097697[/snapback]

Argentina is looking good, they recently beated brazil and displayed excellent football. I like the Deutsche team but i think the patagonians will win this one..

Argentina is looking good, they recently beated brazil and displayed excellent football. I like the Deutsche team but i think the patagonians will win this one..

586097997[/snapback]

Brazil didnt play at its best. They are automatically qualified for the worldcup.

Brazil didnt play at its best. They are automatically qualified for the worldcup.

586098009[/snapback]

Actually no. They changed the rule. Only the host is automatically qualified now, not the defending champ. Six teams are in right now: Germany because they're hosting and Argentina, Japan, Iran, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia got in on June 8th. I think Brazil gets in with just one more win but they weren't automatic.

wow ... how will it be against germany tonight? its worldcupquali game argens vs germans.

It's not a qualifier game it's just a friendly. They're in two different continental zones.

How did this turn into a WC discussion anyway? :p lol

Edited by bigbluepride35