Australia is humiliated again!

Australia lost again. This time against England. Pietersen was the hero.

Kevin Pietersen starred with the bat and Steve Harmison with the ball as England consigned Australia to their fourth successive defeat in a thrilling match at Bristol. The destructive Pietersen struck yet another matchwinning innings with 91 from 65 balls and Harmison took 5 for 33 - his first five-wicket haul in one-dayers - as England won by three wickets to complete a miserable week for Australia.

http://content.cricinfo.com/natwestseries/...ory/211433.html

first bangladesh and now england. can they get any lower? i still don't think that england will win the ashes, i don't know why but it's just a feeling.

is the new australia the old england?

I wouldn't say they were humiliated.

586088329[/snapback]

What do you call when the best team in the world get defeated by one of the worst team (Bagladesh) and then get defeated by meador team (England)?

It's not a humiliation to lose to England by a small margin. Humiliation is losing big style or against a minow team like Bangladesh.

What do you call when the best team in the world get defeated by one of the worst team (Bagladesh) and then get defeated by meador team (England)?

586088340[/snapback]

still not humilated but if they lose the ashes they definatly will be.

still not humilated but if they lose the ashes they definatly will be.

586088353[/snapback]

If they lose big it will be humiliating, if it is close I don't think they would/should feel humiliated.

If they lose big it will be humiliating, if it is close I don't think they would/should feel humiliated.

586088360[/snapback]

are you joking? if they lose the ashes they probably wouldn't be allowed back into australia. gilchrist alread said that he doesn't want to be in the team that loses the ashes to england.

Whether Australia is humiliated or not, but their performance was not good. They should be able to score over 300 easily. I think their performance was rather pathetic.

their bowlers are getting too old and they have no one (apart from the Tate guy) in the wings to take over. it's a problem that could have been seen years ago. also don't count out the aussies yet, remember they haven't played cricket for quite a while and no doubt they are rusty.

their bowlers are getting too old and they have no one (apart from the Tate guy) in the wings to take over. it's a problem that could have been seen years ago. also don't count out the aussies yet, remember they haven't played cricket for quite a while and no doubt they are rusty.

586088427[/snapback]

This is the problem England went through. Not bringing in the young guys and sticking with the older ones. People say they young guys might don't have enough experience at the top level, but how do you get the experience if your don't get played?

This is the problem England went through.  Not bringing in the young guys and sticking with the older ones.  People say they young guys might don't have enough experience at the top level, but how do you get the experience if your don't get played?

586088452[/snapback]

exactly.

i think that us english are getting a little too over excited a little too early.

The aussies are a great cricketing side and no matter how good england have got we cannot claim to be even close to the aussies at their best...YET.

Lets wait and see what happens in the tests, i for one am looking forwards to the ashes series and think it will be a close series......

I wouldn't like to predict a winner but if i had to lay money anywhere it would still be on the australians.

I've not been a fan of Cricket for very long. Love watching it now though! I'm really looking forward to the Ashes! Sucks that Ch4 aren't showing it though :( So Sky sports here. Well done today for England! This will of done their confidence the world of good.

^ LOL!

Although thats wrong cause Australia won a match against a county team. I can't remember the name but I do remember Stephen Fleming going out for a golden duck!

Good going england..however I think that the test series will be a whole new ballgame.Australia are on a whole new level in test matches. However one day matches will always be close.