!FREE $25 AMAZON GC!

Aww Nice Find But Im only 17 and If I put A Company and Lie About that And They call me Then Id Be Caught that I was Lying, Sucks!T_T But Nice FInd!

586112252[/snapback]

Don't worry, you won't get caught.

Aww Nice Find But Im only 17 and If I put A Company and Lie About that And They call me Then Id Be Caught that I was Lying, Sucks!T_T But Nice FInd!

586112252[/snapback]

Use your dad's name. Or your mums. Not a problem.

I'm 15 and I just kinda made up a company name... I hope they don't call me. :laugh: Also, how do I know it went through? I didn't receive an email or anything.

did anything happen besides the form clearing out after you guys clicked "NEXT"?

586112285[/snapback]

Nope, I wondered the same thing and submitted twice. I didn't get any confirmation email. So I don't know. As far company, lucky for me, I own somewhat legit company. The company itself isn't really real but for some reason I get credit card offers for a company I own when I'm only 17. So hopefully I'm in some sort of database and if they look up my company name and address, it will look legit.

Nope, I wondered the same thing and submitted twice.  I didn't get any confirmation email.  So I don't know.

586112302[/snapback]

same here, but i put my company as "none".

man this is the second time this week i've had to lie to get free stuff, first the ibm memory drive, now the nortel amazon gift certificate. :ninja:

man this is the second time this week i've had to lie to get free stuff, first the ibm memory drive, now the nortel amazon gift certificate.  :ninja:

586112347[/snapback]

Not a bad week for free stuff. Memory Key + $25 at Amazon. What else is next? :cool:

Not a bad week for free stuff. Memory Key + $25 at Amazon. What else is next?  :cool:

586113947[/snapback]

Can you still get the free ibm memory drive??? I wish I would have seen that!

Well, i just complete the servey, and on the final page in small text it says

Amazon.com gift certificates available only in the U.S. and may be modified or withdrawn at any time by Nortel. Limit one gift certificate per customer while supplies last. No transfers or substitutions allowed. Survey must be received by August 31, 2005, when promotion ends.

Does that mean only for US residents then? :no:

Well, i just complete the servey, and on the final page in small text it says

Does that mean only for US residents then?  :no:

586114010[/snapback]

Wow, if that turns out to be true, what a waste of 10 minutes of my life. :pinch:

Great tip, damn shame i read this at the end of the survey:

Amazon.com gift certificates available only in the U.S. and may be modified or withdrawn at any time by Nortel. Limit one gift certificate per customer while supplies last. No transfers or substitutions allowed. Survey must be received by August 31, 2005, when promotion ends.