Launch.com problems

I'm trying to whatch online music videos and I've tried many many music videos and they all display the picture of the sun with glasses which tells me theirs a good connection. I have played some videos that displayed a gray cload meaning it has a bad connection. The music videos that I've been playing have all had the sun with glasses pictures. My problem is this...it looks really bad (quality of picture) in fullscreen and out of fullscreen mode. Here's my main specs.

Windows XP Home Edition (came with my Sony Vaio)

Windows Media Player has all updates

All updates downloaded off of Windows Update

ATI All In Wonder 128 Pro with 32MB of Video Memery(Latest Drivers)

Earthlink High Speed Cable Service through Time Warner Cable

Earthlink Service running at no less than 1.5Mbps but on average running at 2.0Mbps

It seems like everything is allright but why is every video so crappy. I've read on the Music Videos help area of Launch.com.

I've changed the buffer to buffer for 10 seconds.

I've unchecked everything but HTTP under Tools...Options...Network....Protocols section.

What am I doing wrong or what isn't working.

I've streamed videos at Launch.com before and it was fairly good quality but no where like DVD quality is. But Launch.com was never this bad with Windows 2000 but since I purchased my Sony Vaio that came with Windows XP Home Edition the video quality has been very very poor. What I don't understand is this. It doesn't stop once throughout the whole music video to buffer and it doesn't skip once either. If just mainly the quality of the video itself which I don't remember ever being this bad with Windows 2000 Pro. I've used launch.com for over a year and since Jan 2002 when I bought my Sony Vaio with Windows XP Home Edition and hooked it up to my cable internet and played my first video with my first windows xp pc it just flat out sucked and sucked ever since.