Australia avoid another defeat to Bangladesh

Just when Australia was considered to be on the bounce back, they saved themselves from another humiliating loss to Bangladesh. Forget scoring the bonus point, all the Australians could manage was reaching the target in the penultimate over.

Full Scorecard

:D

Just when Australia was considered to be on the bounce back, they saved themselves from another humiliating loss to Bangladesh. Forget scoring the bonus point, all the Australians could manage was reaching the target in the penultimate over.

Full Scorecard

:D

586144059[/snapback]

LOL Aussies beat them fair and square. where was this topic when england were 5 down against bangladesjh

LOL Aussies beat them fair and square. where was this topic when england were 5 down against bangladesjh

586150536[/snapback]

Do you even know Cricket ? Get a clue. :rolleyes:

England chased down the target in 38 overs, wasnt a close match at all. They also got the bonus point read comprehensive win. Not a face saving scraping finish like this one. ;) :rofl:

Do you even know Cricket ? Get a clue. :rolleyes:

England chased down the target in 38 overs, wasnt a close match at all. They also got the bonus point read comprehensive win. Not a face saving scraping finish like this one. ;) :rofl:

586150720[/snapback]

having played for the toronto cricket club, i think i know better than you. you play for any clubs?

having played for the toronto cricket club, i think i know better than you. you play for any clubs?

586154299[/snapback]

Played cricket for 3 clubs till now.

From your last post it didnt look like you know anything about cricket as England got a bonus point in that match, Australia didnt. BIG DIFFERENCE.