July Desktops

Sweet desktop! How'd you get your explorer buttons to look like that? It looks pretty damn sweet.

586153931[/snapback]

It's styler.

My opinion ? :woot:  :woot: Thanks for that dude (Y) Waiting for the bigger one though  :p

586153508[/snapback]

I relaesed it in Wallpapers and Icons Section intitled [britney]

1280*1024 pixels

Click for Bigger:

070205lap-pre.jpg

VS: Luna Element 3 - Classic

Wall: Lymm_Sunset_2_by_mmcnamee

MP: Winamp + Winamp CD Case beta9 + oldskoolcase for beta9

Cal: Rainlendar + Shadow

Nothing personal, it's just a comment in general, but i really hate when people write: Not for Release and  i think a big purpose of this thread is to Share, so if you are not gonna share what you are showing, why show it then.

i repeat, nothing personal with nobody, a personal comment only with no purpose of start any kind of flaming so let's get back on topic.

Peace.

586152710[/snapback]

i totally agree...this wasn't made to make it say like "i am better than you"..but made to say "hey..need this awesome theme or paper?" :woot:

Hey how do you create something like that that will link to your screenshot?

Do you have a basic .psd that you use?

586155160[/snapback]

like it too much ....what did you use for the weather dock?? [what app.]

and what for the calender!!! is that DesktopX

Nice, where can I get that Firefox skin?

586151065[/snapback]

Sorry that firefox skin was a hack of the Yz Toolbar AeroSoft skin. I only converted it enough so that it works for my basic needs. It lacks a lot of features. Also I do not have the original artist's permision to release so it's something I'll have to keep to myself. ;)

Sorry that firefox skin was a hack of the Yz Toolbar AeroSoft skin. I only converted it enough so that it works for my basic needs. It lacks a lot of features. Also I do not have the original artist's permision to release so it's something I'll have to keep to myself. ;)

586155339[/snapback]

All you need to do is just ask. Anyway, permission granted. Remember to include the original readme.txt and the LGPL.txt if you're going to distribute it.

june3rdsexy0pd.th.png

i really like this vs...clearlook..just found on deviantart(i know it is old but lost in reformat)...i think i am in love..plus i narrowed it down to 2 walls..this or a plain blue that is the exact color of the active toolbar..ths won bc it was simple but not too simple.

I relaesed it in Wallpapers and Icons Section intitled [britney]

1280*1024 pixels

586154713[/snapback]

Thank you.Heading there right now :p