July Signatures and Avatars

General Cartman Lee (South Park - 314 - Red Badge of Gayness)

and the sig ive had for awhile now, yes i know there is a typo...

Wow, nice WinMacLin!!!

New set for myself aswell.

586292402[/snapback]

ty :p, and your set looks very nice too, I'm into the wash dry pastal colours at the moment good job.

ty :p, and your set looks very nice too, I'm into the wash dry pastal colours at the moment good job.

586292424[/snapback]

Honestly

*EGO BOOST*

Easily the best set on Neowin.

:cool: ;)

Honestly

*EGO BOOST*

Easily the best set on Neowin.

:cool:  ;)

586293253[/snapback]

LOL wow.. thanks but u know its not a competition and yadda yadda yadda :p thanks still loving ur set :blush:

wow, winmaclin! great set! i just got a new one too today! lol

586293872[/snapback]

Thanks, And I like your set allot the www.neowin.net is a nice touch the way the colour is different looks really good together good job.

@z3phyr04: thanks. lol yeah i kinda do. i get an idea and make something and if i like it i change it, lol.

@WinMacLin: thanks man i appreciate it.

Thanks Scorpio :p, I like your set allot looks like chrome and the cogs in the middle are a nice touch.

586297365[/snapback]

well atleast someone likes it :D

@z3phyr04: thanks. lol yeah i kinda do. i get an idea and make something and if i like it i change it, lol.

@WinMacLin: thanks man i appreciate it.

586294728[/snapback]

What do you say Emo, you had an idea ???

Your sign is just a copy of old lafrenchtouch signs I made 6 months ago for 8 members and for my website. I gave the .css file to Newave 3 months ago here : http://www.newdesks.da.ru/ (stylish theme)

No problem for me to use it, 'cause lafrenchtouch members don't use it anymore, but don't say you have an idea next time you ripp something ;)

what plug-ins do you guys use to make your sigs and avi?

586299380[/snapback]

I don't have any plug-ins in my photoshop, if I need an effect I just ... make it. using a plug-in to me is just cheating unless that is you are not using photoshop for art and need plug-ins to speed up your productivity. :blush: