LOGO Request

Question

:D Hi. Can someone make a logo with a name DJ Fred please ..and can you include a turntable or head phones or both .

Thanks

Groovydesigner :D

don't bump you threads after 38 minutes.

586147322[/snapback]

how come ive joined before you but my member number is greater than yours? and "Sam" was taken when i registered?

lol groovydesigner and i though't, that u were a designer and ur asking us to do ur work...

All of your topics ur complaining about ur bad designs and u want critics, everybody sa's take time and learn PS. Then do it....please...

Don't tell others to do your work...

Groovy I'll do this for $25 for you. As I assume you're going to be getting paid for this, so my price is set at $25 : ).

586147333[/snapback]

I am not getting paid for this ...seriously I am really not gettng paid ,it is just that I am doing some freework ;)

CAN YOU DO SOMETHING PLEASE ,IF NOT I'LL DO IT MYSELF.

And at least can someone find headphones and a turntable with a transparent background (I assume PNG format)

Thanks

(And some of you members ,don't be jerks)

I am not getting paid for this ...seriously I am really not gettng paid ,it is just that I am doing some freework ;)

And at least can someone find headphones and a turntable with a transparent background (I assume PNG format)

Thanks

586151583[/snapback]

I think you are going to have to do it yourself, because calling members jerks isn't going to go over well with them, and I highly doubt they are going to be motivated to work hard for you while being insulted. :rolleyes:

Thanks

586151583[/snapback]

you rude boy :| you could of just said you wernt getting paid in a nice way and someone MAY of helped you :no:

agree, please can all just get that he is a newbie, seriously he want all to make things for him he can't take his time and take day by day he wants to be good fast and he wants things done his way, just another kid who want to be famous in webdesigning...

god help the guy you did it for, cause you cant design for crap from what ive seen from you...

in future, a) dont ask us to design something for free that you told someone else you would do for free and b) be so blatently rude to people... you are asking us for our help, have some respect

Horrble text font and usage, the decks are very pixely around the edges an overall i think it doesnt look very professional or good at all but good try.

-DannyGlass

^thanks for your reply could you help me arrange it ... i fyou can ,please add me to your msn ...I have one ..so taht I could talk to ya ;)

Horrble text font and usage, the decks are very pixely around the edges an overall i think it doesnt look very professional or good at all but good try.

-DannyGlass

586153934[/snapback]

hahah 'doesnt look very professional or good at all but good try' :laugh:

What you need is less solid graphics, maybe some brushes and stuff and either erase or mask those other parts, like the headphones, and make a nice mix sort of collage. The less black you show, the better your image will be. Also, if you start with a large image, you can size it down and it will still look good. And... text needs more.